~Chapter Two~

I step off my plane and get my bags. I search around looking for Max. I see a ginger standing next to a brunette. The brunette has a sign that says 'Y/N L/N' in messy handwriting. When the ginger spots me he quickly runs over to me. "Hey, I'm Max and that's Ross." He says pointing to the brunette behind him. I don't know what to say so I just hug him. He seemed startled at first but then quickly hugs back. "I can't believe I finally got away from them. I can't believe I have a brother." I mumble while we walk towards Ross. "Hey I'm Ross!" he says excitedly. "Hey, I'm Y/n." I say back. Max then grabs my two suitcases while I grab my backpack. "Dang, what's in this this thing? It's heavy!" Max says out of breath. I laugh then say, "One of them has my books while the other has my clothes." Max looks at me with a shocked look on his face, "Why do you have so many books?!"

[Time skip to when they get to the apartments]
"Here is your apartment, Y/n. Mine is just across the hall so you're close to me. I'll let you get settled in then I'll come over so we could get to know each other more." Max says then walks into his apartment. I unlock my front door and walk in. To my right there is a living room and to my left there is a kitchen I search some more and find a laundry room and an office. I go up stairs and find two bedrooms and a restroom. Not a bad place. I pick the biggest bedroom and start unpacking. I didn't have a lot of clothes so it didn't take that long. I see a bookshelf in the corner of the room and start putting my books on it. I have to alphabetize my books or else I'll go crazy. Around fifteen minutes later I'm done setting everything up so I text Max.

Me: I'm done unpacking. You can come over now.
Max: Ok. I'll be there in a few minutes.

I walk downstairs and wait for him to arrive. I hear a knock on the door. I get up from the couch and open the door. "Hey. Come on in," I say. We both walk over to my dark grey couch and sit down. He turns to me and says, "So Y/n tell me about yourself. You're my sister and I know nothing about you." "Okay. My full name is (insert full name here). My favorite color is green. I love cats. My favorite book is Paper Towns by John Green. I was in my school's marching band. My favorite music genre is Alternative. I love playing Minecraft, Fallout 4, any Mario game, and any Legend of Zelda game." I stop to catch my breath, "Anything else you want to know?" The question he asks next is one of the two questions I don't want to answer, "Can you tell me about the people who adopted you?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is short. I promise the next one will be longer. Cory should come into the story in either chapter 3, 4, or 5.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!