~Chapter Nineteen~

I set up everything I need to record the video with. Once everything is set up I walk over to Cory's office. The door is open so I just walk in. "Hey, babe. Are you ready to film this video?" I ask. He nods and stands up, following me into my office. He sits in the extra seat and I hit record.
   "Hey guys and gals. It's me, Y/n here! I have a special guest today," I smile at the camera. Cory waves, "Hey guys." "I am not going to edit this video. I don't want this video to seem like I cut out really important parts. I have two things I need to talk about today. I'm going to start with the one that involves Cory. As you guys probably could conclude by now, we are dating. I think we might do the boyfriend/girlfriend tag sometime soon. If you want to see that comment down below," I explain. Cory grabs my hand and intertwines my fingers with his.
I take a deep breath then say, "Now for the second and final topic I need to discuss. I have only told Max and Cory about this. Anyways, I'm bisexual. I've known since sometime last year." I feel Cory let go of my hand then put his arm around my waist. I close my eyes, feeling the warm tears run down my cheeks. "This is really hard to say. I've hid one of the most important things in my life from everybody for a year. It feels amazing to finally tell you guys. When I first discovered it I didn't really want to believe it. I just pushed the thought to the back of my mind and didn't tell anyone until now. It's been hard trying to sensor myself. Now I can finally be myself! That's all I wanted to talk about." I do my outro and stop the recording. "I'm so proud of you," Cory says and kisses me lightly. I go to my computer and start uploading the video. The video should be up in 20 minutes. I get my phone out and tweet about it.
'@(insert your twitter name here): New, serious video is going to be out in 20 minutes!'
"Do you want me to stay here for when you see everybody's reaction?" my caring boyfriend asks me. I nod. He gets up and sits in my chair. "Sorry, Honey. That's not going to work. My chair. Get up," I say seriously. He just smiles, not getting up. "Fine," I groan. I sit on his lap and check my computer. Ten minutes. Cory wraps his arms around my stomach and leans his head on my back. We sit like that until I check my computer again. "It's uploaded," I whisper. Moments later heart warming comments flood in.

'YAY! THE SHIP HAS SAILED!"
'I'm bi too!'
'Thanks for telling us this. I'm proud of you!'

Many comments of these continued to come in. I hug Cory. "They except me," I whisper. "Of course they do," he says back. I hear a stampede of footsteps coming towards my office. Ross, Barney, Max, TimTim, and Nick run into my office and hug me. "Y/n, I'm so proud of you." Many things like that are being said to me. "Thanks guys," I say as they release from the group hug. We all talk for a minute then everybody had to go back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I just got 1k reads! Thanks so much for actually reading this story. I didn't expect anybody to read this, let alone like it.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!