~Chapter Seven~

"Hey, Adam. Did you need me?" Cory asks walking into the room. I blush even more and look down. "Yes, we are doing a truth or dare video. Y/n just got a dare that says she has to kiss you on the cheek." Adam explains. Cory stands there and stares at me until Adam pushes him in front of the camera. "Guys, just get it over with so we can continue filming," Adam says annoyed. I stand up and kissed Cory's cheek. Where did that confidence come from? "I-I'm going now," he stutters then walks off. This could not be more awkward. "My turn!" Max says, breaking the silence.

[Time skip to after they finish the video]
  I finally get up from the couch and walk in a random direction. I need to go somewhere quiet so I can think. I hear some one laughing from behind me and I turn around. "So did you enjoy filming the video?" Ross smirks. "Did you make up that dare yourself and put it in the hat or did a fan say that?" I question. The sloth smirks yet again then says, "I made it up." He walks into his office and shuts the door. He is gong to pay. I walk in the other direction and see the couch Adam, Max, and I were just sitting on is now empty. I sit down and start thinking. I like Cory, it's kind of obvious. I kissed him on the cheek and he ran away. I probably just ruined our friendship. He's never going to talk to me again. I feel my chest tighten and I find it hard to breath. Oh god. I'm having an anxiety attack. Tears start streaming down my face, ruining the little bit of make-up I put on this morning. I can't talk or move. It's like I'm frozen. I start shaking. I haven't had an anxiety attack this bad ever. I've had one two times before but some one was there to help me. No one is near me. What am I going to do?  My vision starts to blur, caused by all of the tears. Unable to move and unable to speak, I sit there helpless. I see a blurry silhouette walk towards me. The unknown person runs to me and hugs me, "Oh my god, Y/n! I've been looking for you ever since you ran off. What happened?" "I ran into Ross. He was the one who put the dare about kissing Cory in the hat. I came here and started thinking about what just happened. Bad thoughts started clouding my mind and I had an anxiety attack," I say to my brother. He doesn't say anything. He just hugs me and doesn't let go. Once I stop crying he lets go. "Are you okay?" He asks sincerely. "No. I just made a fool of myself in front of the guy I like," I mumble looking down at my lap. "So you do like Cor-" I cut him off by slapping him. "Why don't you tell the whole world?" I roll my eyes. "But for real, do I need to kick Ross' ass?" I laugh, "There's my favorite laugh." I have the best brother ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I feel bad for making Ross seem like a bad guy!

The new characters will be in the next chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!