~Chapter Six~

I finish editing the video and upload it. I see my phone buzz and see I got a text from Cory.
(Cory [C] & Y/n [me])

[C] Hey Y/n! How are you doing?
[me] Hey Cory! I'm doing good. What about you?
[C] Great. By the way, you are a really talented singer.
[me] Thanks. Wait. Were you the person making that noise outside the room?
[C] Yeah...I guess I'm not a good ninja.
[me] No you're not. I'm a way better ninja than you will ever be.
[C] I'm an amazing ninja!
[me] Sorry, I'm better.
[C] I'm willing to bet you're not.
[me] Oh, it's on.

We continue to text until 11 and we decided to call it a night. I go up to my bedroom and fall asleep.

[Time skip to the next day at the offices]
  I sit in Max's chair checking my twitter and replying to some fans. I have 98k subscribers so it's fairly easy to reply to as most of them as possible. I look up and see Adam walk up to me. "Y/n we are going to film the Truth or Dare video in ten minutes," he says then starts to walk away. He stops and turns around, "Oh, and one more thing. Are you (insert youtube channel name) on youtube?" I sit there frozen in shock for a couple of seconds then answer, "Yes." "That's so cool! I've been watching your videos since you started uploading! Do you think we can record some videos together soon? It would be an honor," he says excitedly. I nod my head, not speaking incase I start fangirling. He walks aways smiling. Around five minutes later it's time to start filming.
  "Hey guys! Sky here and I'm with Mithzan Max and Y/n. Y/n, also known as YT/n (youtube name), is Max's sister and she will be in a lot of my videos in the future. Anyways today we are playing Truth or Dare. Yesterday I asked you guys on twitter to tweet me some truths and some dares. So, Ross has written some of them down and put the truths in this hat and put the dares in the other hat," Adam says starting off the video, "So Max pick. Truth or Dare?" Max reaches into the truth hat and pulls if a slip of paper, "What is your favorite color? Green." Adam grabs a piece of paper out of the truth hat, "What is your favorite minecraft mob? I like the wolf." "So I'm not going to be a bitch like those two so I'm picking dare," I say with confidence. Once I grab a slip of paper and read it all of my confidence disappears. I cover my face knowing I'm blushing like crazy. Adam grabs the paper from me and reads it out loud, " Kiss NewScapePro on the cheek. Hey Cory can you come here real quick!" I hear Cory yell fine. "Do I have to do this?" I ask. "Yes," everybody in the room says at the exact same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

Some of the facts in this story may not be 100% true. Just a heads up.

This story already has 70+ reads! Thank you so much! I honestly didn't even expect 4 people to read it.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!