~Chapter Twenty-Seven~

"I do."
"I do."
I lean in and kiss my husband. Cory is now my husband and I could not be any happier.

[one year later]
I look at the plastic stick that is now sitting in the sink. It shows a pink plus sign. "Cory!" I yell. "Yeah, babe," he says walking into the bathroom. "I-I'm pregnant," I stutter. He smiles, "Are you serious?" I nod. He picks me up and hugs me. I laugh as he starts spinning me around. "I'm going to be a father?" "You're going to be a father."

[6 months later]
Cory and I are currently at a doctors appointment. Today we are going to find the gender of the baby. "Are you excited?" he asks softly. "Yep," I answer. Moments later the nurse walks in. "Are you guys ready to know the sex of your baby," she asks. We both nod.
"Oh wow. Um, the system is detecting two different heart beats," she says confused. "Congratulations! You guys are having twins!" she says excitedly. I look over to Cory and see him smiling. I start smiling as well. "It looks like a boy and a girl."

"We're having twins," Cory says calmly once we get in the car, "a boy and a girl." "Yes we are," I say. He leans in and kiss me gently. "I love you," I say as he rests his hand on my stomach. "I love yo-" he starts to say. He gets cut off by the babies kicking. He look down at my stomach then back up at me. "I love you too," he finishes.
"I have a surprise," he says turning on the ignition. "What might that be?" "You'll have to wait to see." Around ten minutes later Cory pulls up to this house. "Cory?" I say questioningly. "I found us a house," he proudly says.
The house has three bedrooms, a kitchen that connects to a dining room, a living room, a laundry room, two bathrooms, and an office. "It's perfect," I whisper. "You haven't even seen the best part," he says leading me out the backdoor. There is a backyard. I am officially in love with this house.

[three months later]
"Y/n. Cory. Meet Brooklyn Rayne and Andrew James," the doctor says. Two nurses walk into the room carrying two small babies. One nurse hands me Andrew while the other hands Brooklyn to Cory.
A few hours later Max comes by to visit. "Let me hold my niece and nephew," he says excitedly. "Good to see you to," I say sarcastically. Paige walks in behind him and waves. "Paige! I haven't seen you in forever!" I squeal.
Over the next couple of days everybody in the offices, including Alesa and Maddy, come by to visit.

[4 years later]
"We did good," I whisper as I watch Andrew and Brooklyn run around the backyard. Cory wraps his arm around my waist, "Yeah, we did didn't we." "Andrew! Brooklyn! Come inside we have a surprise for y'all," I say. They stop playing and run towards us.
Brooklyn has my eyes and mouth but she has her father's hair color and nose. Andrew has my nose and hair color and has his father's eyes and mouth.
"What is it?" they ask in unison. We are so lucky that they are so close. A husky runs past Cory and I then runs around the fenced-in yard. "A puppy!" Brooklyn squeals.
I look up at my loving husband and smile. I could not have asked for a better family. Max and Paige just recently got married. Ross finally worked up the courage to ask Maddy out around a year ago. Adam and Alesa ended up trying for another baby. They had a beautiful little girl that looks a lot like Alesa.
"I love you Cory," I say. "I love you more," he says back. "Not possible," I argue. He leans in and I do the same. Our lips connect and I hear a chorus of "ew". I smile an pull away. I've found where I belong. I am living an amazing life with my best friends and my family.

I have finally found myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the final chapter!

I really really enjoyed writing this chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!