~Chapter Fourteen~

I walk into my apartment with a huge grin plastered on my face. My phone buzzes and I check it.

[Cory] I'll pick you up at 8. Wear something casual.

It's seven now. I only have an hour to get ready. I run up to my room and start looking through my clothes. I decide on wearing a black and red flannel with black legging. I hop into the shower and wash. I get out and put on my clothes. I blow dry my hair then curl it. I put on a little bit of make up but not too much. I make sure I have everything and walk downstairs. It's now 7:56.
I hear my brother speaking, "Cory, you are a good kid. You are also one of my friends, but I swear to god if you hurt my sister I will-" "Hey guys," I say, purposely cutting off Max, "Max, why are you here." He looks at me, "I told you I was going to talk to him. Now that that's finished I'll leave." I sigh as he walks out the door. "I'm sorry. He's really protective," I turn to Cory. He's wearing jeans, a nice shirt, and his jacket. "It's fine. You look beautiful, by the way," he says looking into my eyes. "You don't look too bad yourself," I say as we walk out the door. I lock it behind me.
We end up at a park. The park is really big and there is no one in sight. He leads me up a hill and a see the most beautiful thing. He had layed a blanket and surrounded it with candles. I see a picnic basket sitting next to it. While on the hill you can see the whole city. I gasp, "You planned this whole thing for me?" A tear escapes my eye as he says, "Of course. Why are you crying?" "It's just that this is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me," I mutter, looking at the view of the city. Cory wipes my tears away and says in a serious tone, "You deserve to have things like this done for you. Y/n, you are the sweetest, kindest, and most beautiful girl I have ever met. I like you. I swear, every time I look at you and hear your voice I fall for you a little more." I feel warm tears fall down my face. I look down blushing then I mumble, "I'm falling for you too." After I say that he tilts my head up and leans in. I lean in as well, connecting our lips. Most people say they feel sparks when they kiss the person they like/love but I don't. I feel fireworks exploding everywhere. Well pull away and he says, "So you want some food? I made sandwiches."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I'm sorry the chapter was a little short. I promise the next chapter will be longer.

I really like this chapter.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!