~Chapter Four~

At the moment Max and I are having a really intense Mario Cart race. I keep my eyes focused on the screen as I say, "You want to know the funniest part about Austin's and my relationship? He was like a foot shorter than me. It wa- WHAT THE FUDGE! YOU WERE JUST BEHIND ME! HOW DID YOU PASS ME LAST SECOND?!" Max laughs then says, "You are my sister. You rage almost as much as I do." I glance at my clock and see it's 10:38. "It's getting late. I should probably head back home. Tomorrow do you want to come to the Sky media office with me? If you're going to live here and make friends you're going to have to meet everyboy." Max asks as he stands up. "Yeah, I'd love to." I stand up and hug him. He walks towards the door but before he walks out he says, "See you in the morning. Be ready by 8am. I'll come over and get you." I walk up to my room and change into some pajamas. I climb into bed and drift off into a dreamless sleep.
I get out of bed and check the time. 7:15. I have plenty of time to get ready. I quickly put on my favorite pair of skinny jeans and a Fallout shirt. I brush my hair and fishtail braid it. I run downstairs and grab a banana. I make myself a cup of coffee. Right when I finished my coffee I hear a knock in the door. I open the door and see my ginger brother standing there. "Ready to go?" He asks tiredly. I nod. "Ok so I'm also driving my two roommates to work. Ross and Tim Tim are my roommates," he yawns. We get in the car, Max is driving while Ross is in the passenger seet. "Hey, you must be Tim Tim." I say to the brunette sitting next to me in the car. "Yep, and you must be Y/n." He smiles.

[magical time skip to when they get to the offices]
  We walk through the door of the offices and Ross immediately runs to his office. Tim Tim walks into what looks like Adam's office and he starts talking to him. Max turns to me then says, "Do you want to meet everyone?" I nod my head, too lazy to speak. "Okay. So that's Jake. I don't know where Cory is. He's usually always in his office. That's the other Cory, he's the person who films the challenge videos. That's..." He introduces me to every one of the behind the scenes people and I say hi to them, "Now you are going to meet the video makers. You already know Ross so we are going to say hi to Barney then Adam." We walk into an office and I see the dirt himself. He turns around in his chair and Max says, "Barney, this is my sister, Y/n. She just moved to Washington." "Hellos Y/n. Its nice to meets you." he says. I smile and say, "Hey, it's nice to meet you too." Max and I walk into the office of the one and only budder king. My inner fangirl is freakin out right now. "Adam, this is Y/n, my sister. She just moved in and I'm forcing her to meet everyone. She told me that she is a big fan of you." Max smirks. I'm definitely going to kill him later. I get the confidence to speak up, "Hey. It's amazing to finally meet you. Did I just say that out loud? I did." He laughs then says, "Hey Y/n. How is it like being Max's sister?" "Oh terrible! Just the worst! He's just so annoying. I hate him," I joke, "I guess you could say he's bad Max." 'Run' Adam mouths to me. I quickly open the door and run. I look behind me to see Max getting close. I look forward again and before I can stop myself I run into some one and I fall backwards. I look up to see a blonde guy wearing a snapback looking down at me. "Hey, I'm Cory. Are you okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked the chapter!

Leave some feedback, I'd love to hear it!

Stay Happy Not Crappy!