~Chapter Seventeen~

"Bye guys," I say and shut the door. They guys and girls just left. Cory is still here though. I sit next to him and he puts his arm around me. We stay like that for what seems like forever when he gets up. "I better go. Nick is probably wondering where I am," he says sadly. I stand up and hug him. He looks down at me as I look up at him. He leans in but stops when his lips are barely touching mine. I close the space in between us, connecting our lips. We say bye and he leaves.
[Time skip to the next day]
  I hit record and start my intro, "Hey guys and Gals. It's me, Y/n here. I am here with StacyPlays and HeyImBee! Today we are playing some Hunger Games."
Me: I got an iron axe!
Stacy: No fair! I'm not good at this game.
Bee: I got an iron sword! Oh god I'm about to die!
Stacy: No bee!
Me: Oh my god Bacon Man is that you?! Adam must recording a breakfast  brigade video.
Stacy: No! This guy named NewScapePro killed me!
I laugh and look into Cory's office and see he is playing. Moments later it was death match. There was there people; Cory, Me, and Ross. I quickly kill Ross. I look up and see Cory already looking at me. 'It's on' I mouth to him. He just shakes his head and looks back to his computer. I get my diamond sword out and kill him almost as quickly as I killed Ross. "Yes!" I scream happily. "RIP headphone users," Stacy laughs. I end the recording but continue to talk to Bee and Stacy.
  "So, Y/n, have you found anyone special since you moved to Washington?" Bee questions. I should've expected this. "Yeah," I mumble as I run around the Mineplex lobby. Stacy squeals, "Who?" I sigh, knowing they are going to question me about Cory, "Well, he works with my brother. His youtube name is NewScapePro." "Your boyfriend killed me," Stacy says, upset that she got killed so quickly. "Parker is on Mineplex," I say. 'OMG! PARKERGAMES! I FNA!' I type in the chat.
Parker was my best friend when I lived in LA. He actually was the person who encouraged me to start youtube. 'OMG! YT/N! I FNA! You up to record a video with me?' He replies. I say good bye to the girls and get on team speak with Parker. "Hey Parker," I say to him. He says hi as well then starts his recording. We start playing some block hunt until he gets kicked for 'flying'. He wasn't really flying. He was just standing on top of a hider and jumped. He ends the recording and we say bye.
I walk out of my office to get a bottle of water. I walk into the kitchen and see Cory pouting. "Oh, are you butthurt because I beat you?" I tease him. He nods and I kiss him. "Hey gu- um. I'll just leave now," Adam says walking in and then walking back out. We stand there and laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter!

I you don't watch the youtubers I mention in this chapter (heyimbee, stacyplays, parkergames) you should. I highly recommend you guys to watch them.

I am starting a new book thing that is going to be like a blog sorta. If you want to know more about me and my everyday life go check it out.

Stay Happy Not Crappy!