~Chapter Twenty-Five~

"The snow has caused all roads to shut down..........no one should leave their house......" This is what I hear when I turn on the news. "Looks like I'm stuck here," Cory says sitting down next to me. "Ugh. I can't stand you though," I lie. Cory just smiles then says, "You love me."

It's been a couple of days and the snow has just barely melted. It's going to be a few more days until it actually starts melting somewhat. I hear a knock on my door and open it, "Hey Max. What do you need?" "Good to see you too. I just need to get out of that apartment. Ross and TimTim are driving me crazy," he says. I let him in and shut the door behind him.
"What did they do this time?" I ask. "Ross and Maddy have been flirting and Tim has been sick," he says sitting on the couch. "Did you say Ross and Maddy were flirting?" I question. "Yeah. Maddy came by the other day and since the roads are closed she can't leave. It's making me go crazy," he groans in frustration. I just laugh.

"Bye, Max," I close the door behind my brother. Max, Cory, and I played video games for a few hours and Max just left. I sit down on the couch then start thinking of what I could do. I look over to my right and see a book. I pick it up and start reading it.
A few minutes later someone covers my eyes. "Oh sorry. Were you reading that?" Cory asks. "No. Not at all," I sarcastically say.

All the snow has finally melted and I'm currently heading to work. I walk into my office and turn everything on. I get a Skype notification saying Julie was calling me. "Hey," I answer. I haven't talked to her since I left my home town two months ago.
   "Y/n! I haven't talked to you in forever," she says with a huge grin plastered on her face, "What's been happening?" "Nothing much. I got an amazing boyfriend, made friends, came out. You know, the usual," I say casually. "I heard. When do I get to meet this boyfriend?" "He's working right now and he is probably going to be busy for the next couple of days. I don't know when. Sometime soon," I answer.
   We continue to talk for a little while when Adam tells me we are about to record a Prop Hunt video. "I have to go, Jules. Bye," I say. "Bye."
   "Hey guys. Sky here and I am here with Y/N, Max, Berney, and Roossss!" Adam starts recording. I instantly kill Max the second the round starts. "How?!" he yells frustrated. "I'm a wizard," I reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! I hope you liked the chapter! Sorry it's a tad short.

Since I have almost run out of ideas I'm going to be ending the story soon. I am hoping to end it with 30 chapters but I'm not sure if that's going to work out.

Say Happy Not Crappy!