None Down, Nineteen to Go Part 2

As soon as the flight landed the two leaped off and ran to the to the Don box where Scarlett got the tip, along with everyone else.

"The spice is right. It's an all in!" Jacques announced.

"Looks like we both have to participate in this part." Scarlett replied.

"We have to grab five spices from a kiosk. Ideally cumin, cinnamon, paprika, saffron and ginger to receive the next tip." Ariel read, and they both immediately ran to get a cab with the other teams.

"This will be extremely easy."

Dual Confessional:
Scarlett: "Discerning our spices from the others will be elementary. Our success is surefire."

As soon as the taxi stopped at the kiosk they both leaped out an ran over to it, along with the other teams. "There is no doubt in my mind that we can win this challenge. If the rest of them are as easy as this one is sure to be, this game is as good as ours."

As soon as they arrived, along with the other teams, Scarlett immediately examined the spices.

"Cumin, cinnamon, paprika, saffron and ginger." Scarlett said, pointing to each of them, before turning to Ariel. "See? Like I said, elementary." They were given their bag and Ariel quickly read the tip.

"We have to ride a camel to a restaurant in the desert. Come on, let's go." he said, and they both ran over to where they were standing. They both quickly got on one, and it took off.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "I have to admit, Ariel is a pretty good partner."

Ariel: "Oh, umm... thanks... heh..." (he blushes and stares at her)

Scarlett: "Ariel, are you okay? Your stare suggests some manner of--"

Ariel: (interrupting) "Oh, umm... it's nothing! Heh..."

As they rode, Ariel continued to look backwards to see some other teams slowly approaching. "Is there any way we can make this camel go any faster?" he asked.

"I have nothing to work with, so no..." Scarlett replied, and they both sighed. "How close are the other teams?"

"Not too far behind, how close are we to the restaurant?" he replied.

"We're approaching it now." Scarlett replied. The camel stopped, and they both hopped off and Ariel grabbed the clue.

"It's a botch or watch; 'Just stew it?'" he read. "One of us has to eat a Moroccan stew with all the spices in it. When you finish your stew, race as fast as you can to the Chill Zone because the last team will be cut. Which one of us is eating?"

"Well, eating challenges aren't exactly either of our strong points, but I think you should do it. You have nothing to worry about seeing as we got all the right spices." Scarlett replied, as she handed the bag to the chef. He handed her the bowl back after dumping the spices into it.

They then walked away from the group. "You can do it, Ariel. Plus, you've only got a limited amount of time seeing as other teams are arriving." she said, and Ariel sighed before chugging the soup.

Confessional: Scarlett: "Ariel and I both have difficulties performing eating challenges. It's a weakness we overlooked when we formed our team. So for both our sakes, there better not be a lot of these."

"I'm done!" Ariel exclaimed, gasping deeply.

"See, I knew you could do it!" she exclaimed. She then grabbed his hand, causing his cheeks to turn pink, and she began pulling him away into the desert. "Come on, this way!"

"O-okay!"

As they ran, Ariel looked around nervously, seeing nothing but desert around them. "We are going the right way, right Scarlett?" he asked.

"Of course. Do you doubt my knowledge?" she asked, giving a suspicious look.

"N-no, of course not!" he replied quickly. As they continued, they eventually saw the Ice Dancers and Cadets in front of them. "Look! There's two more teams!" he exclaimed.

"Come on, let's catch up!" Scarlett replied, and they began to speed up,and caught up with them.

"Huh, for a couple of brainiacs, you two can really keep up. We may have some actual competition." MacArthur said. The Chill Zone was in sight, and all three teams sped up to reach it.

The Police Cadets finished second, then the Ice Dancers got third.

Ariel and Scarlett finished almost immediately after. "You two, fourth, not bad."

Dual Confessional: Ariel: "Fourth, not bad for the first challenge."

Scarlett: "I suppose not, but all we have to do is get better."