El Bunny Supremo

The two ran to the Don box, along with Carrie and Devin following. Ariel went up and grabbed the tip. "Looks like we're going to Mexico. Come on." he said, before leaving. Scarlett gave the Best Friends a quick worried glance before following.

Dual Confessional: Ariel: "Now that I'm done trying to be friends, I'm focusing strictly on the game. No more distractions.

Scarlett: "While I appreciate the new winning attitude Ariel, I don't think you should give up on being friends with them. Devin only saved just Carrie because he realized that he loved her. I think you should give them one more chance."

Ariel: "Whatever."

They raced onto the bus, and Ariel quickly sat down in a seat. Scarlett was about to sit next to him, but Carrie sat down in a nearby seat, and she motioned to Ariel, and Devin sighed before walking over and sitting next to him. "Hey, Ariel."

The other boy ignored him.

"What's up?"

"I was sitting here by myself until you showed up after making yourself look like a fool in front of Carrie." he snarled, earning a worried look from Devin.

"Okay... Look, I'm sorry about locking you in the box with the lion... I was distracted because I realized I like Carrie. But, you're my friend too, and... If we're in an alliance, we should all support each other. So... do you forgive me?"

Ariel sighed. "No, but for the sake of our alliance, and the fact that Carrie's my friend, I'll stay in the alliance. But I don't forgive you." he replied, and Devin sighed in relief.

"I guess that's something."

When the bus stopped they all raced off.

"There's the Don Box!" Carrie exclaimed, before they all ran over to it.

They quickly ran over to it, and Scarlett grabbed the tip. "It's an all in. 'who loves peppers, and who loves dip?'' Scarlett read.

Confessional: Ariel: "Ugh, another eating challenge."

"I'll eat, Ariel, you jump." she said.

"Which one are you going to eat?"

"The hottest one." she replied, and his eyes went wide.

Confessional: Scarlett: "If these people can't even eat hot peppers, our victory is assured. It's just a pepper."

Carrie and Ariel ran to the cliff, and climbed to the lowest section. Carrie tried to assure herself that Devin didn't mean anything, and she cast a glance at Ariel, who kept a blank look on his face.

Scarlett and Ariel both picked up the hottest pepper. "You can do it, Devin! Woo-hoo!" Carrie exclaimed.

"You got this, Scarlett!" Ariel said.

The both put the pepper on their tongues, and as soon as it touched their tongues, Scarlett stood there while Devin ran into the water to cool off.

Scarlett finished the pepper and walked over to the pool. Ariel jumped and dove into the water.

He swam around, looking for the canteens. He was joined be Sanders, and they both looked around, but couldn't find anything. They both swam back and Ariel approached Scarlett, whose face was turning red. "Where's the milk?" she asked.

"I couldn't find it."

"What?!" she asked, breathing fire. She grabbed him and picked him up. "DO.NOT. COME. BACK. WITHOUT. MILK." she growled, before throwing him into the water, where he was quickly joined by Sanders.

"Okay, so we should probably look harder." Ariel said, and she nodded.

On the beach, Scarlett tried to calm Devin down, and tried to help him eat the mild one, but failed.

Ariel then reemerged from the water and handed Scarlett the canteen, which she quickly chugged.

"How were you not affected?" he asked.

"I was, I just was able to not react." she replied.

"You are awesome." he said happily, and she blushed. Ariel then read the tip. "It's another all in. 'Burro'd Alive?': he read.

"Come on, let's go. I can't help Devin. he's hopeless. We have to just have to hope they don't get eliminated." she said, before they left.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "We actually make a pretty good team. I really am glad I did this with Ariel."

Ariel: (blushes and giggles)

They ran to the burros, and left after the Cadets.

They rode on the burros, and waited as they walked. "Scarlett, should I have forgiven Devin?"

"Well, in the end although it is your decision, I would rather keep our alliance. They're a rather interesting pair. At some point we'll have to end the alliance, but..."

"Well, I guess I made the better decision..."

Just as he finished they were passed by the Ice Dancers and Jacques knocked him off.

"Oops, sorry. Ballerina." he said, and Ariel growled.

"Should we just wait here for Carrie and Devin?" Scarlett asked, and Ariel gasped.

Confessional: Ariel: "S-Scarlett want to wait?! What is happening?!"

Confessional: Scarlett: "It's not like I'm being kinder and more considerate because Devin's realization made me reconsider my feelings for Ariel. That definitely didn't happen." (Sighs)

"No, let's just go." he replied, and she shrugged before continuing.

They arrived after Stefanie. "Ariel and Scarlett, fourth place." Don said, and Stefanie groaned.

They waited until Carrie arrived with Ryan, where they tied for fifth place.

Carrie then stood up for Ryan, and they approached Devin.

"So... What happened to Devin?" Ariel asked.

"I got pepper juice in my eyes." he replied, his speech garbled.

Carrie then left to find a doctor, and Devin sighed. "At some point... you're going to have to tell her you feel."

"I know that."

Confessional: Scarlett: "I am aware of the irony in what I just told Devin. I'm being a hypocrite, I know."