Down and Outback

Ariel and Scarlett arrived along with Carrie and Devin, as they were helping her push him up to the Don Box. "Hey, maybe grabbing the first tip will cheer you up.You wanna try... Just- you wanna try grabbing it?" she asked, as she removed the bag, but he only slammed his head on the Don Box, revealing a tip. "Or I can get it. Ya, I'll- I'll just get it." Carrie replied, as she grabbed it. Ariel lifted his head up and pressed the button, and grabbed a tip for them. Devin then began cradling the Don Box as he continued to cry. "Come on, it's not the end of the world. You've got so many people who care about you." she added, and he stopped.

"Hey, you're right. I-I mean... I bet she didn't even dump me! I probably misheard her-"

"Uh-"

"Just wait 'til I tell Shelley about this!  We're gonna laugh, and laugh." he replied laughing to himself.

"Well, that backfired." Carrie said.

"Seriously..." Ariel added.

Chet and Lorenzo then ran over. "Move already! Me and my awesome bro are up!" he said, and the three of them rolled their eyes before walking away.

"Okay, it's an all in. 'Bunny bagging'?" Ariel read as they left.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "This challenge will be easy. All we have to do is find the albino one."

Ariel: "Easier said than done."

"Let's save this farm!" Rock exclaimed, and everyone cheered before running to begin the challenge.

They walked around, Ariel grabbed a sack, and they both began grabbing bunnies. He stopped when he saw Carrie staring at Devin, who was racing around like a madman.

"So... it looks like Denial's not only a river in Egypt..." Ariel said, walking up to Carrie.

"Funny, but now is not the time. What are we going to do about him?" she asked before walking after him.

Ariel walked away, and went back to looking for rabbits. Ariel got another bunny and brought it over to the bag. "That's nine."

Ariel quickly grabbed another one, and they took the bag over to the farmer, who handed them the next tip.

"Glide asunder from the great down under." Scarlett read. "Come on."

They quickly ran over to the glider and launched into the air, with Scarlett flying. They quickly arrived at the Chill Zone, arriving just before The Reality TV Bro's and Carrie and Devin.

"Congrats, Mini Geniuses. You're not in last."

Ariel then approached Carrie. "So, umm... How did things go?"

"Well, he's gone from denial to angry." she replied.

"Ah, so you're putting him through the seven stages of heartbreak." Scarlett said, as she walked over.

"Yeah...-- Speaking of which what are they?" she asked.

"I guess you'll see." Scarlett said, as she pulled Ariel away with her.

"Don't you think we should help her?" he asked.

"Maybe next time."