Hawaiian Honeyruin

Ariel and Scarlett ran to the Don Box, and Ariel quickly grabbed the tip.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "We got first last time. I'm confident we can keep this up."

Ariel: "As long as we stay ahead of the Ice Dancers. Now that they know how comparable we are to them, they'll want to try even harder to beat us."

"Take a Donkey Cart to Bucharest, and fly to... Hawaii! Cool!"

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Why are you so excited to go to Hawaii!"

Ariel: "Hawaii! I'm from there! It's my home! Yay~!"

They quickly raced to the Donkey cart, and waited for it to start. The Ice Dancers arrived almost immediately after and took control, with the Sisters, and Reality TV Bros getting on as well before it started.

Scarlett took out a book and began reading, while Ariel watched Kitty look around everyone positioning her hands like a camera, while Owen tried to guess what she was doing.

He then chuckled when Emma tried to get his attention, but then his look of amusement was changed to worry when they began to go over rocks.

Once they reached the airport, they all quickly got out and got their tickets, before getting on the flight. After a while all the other teams had gotten on as well, and they sat across from the surfer dudes. "Hey, I recognize you two." Geoff said.

"You do?" Scarlett asked.

"Yeah, you're Scarlett, and Ariel. You both were on Total Drama Pahkitew Island and had to suffer Chris like the me." Geoff said with a laugh.

"You're right, she tried to blow up the island, and he got second. So close." Brody added, and Ariel rolled his eyes.

"Yes, I know, but that's closer than you got on both seasons you were on, Geoff." Ariel replied with a smirk.

"Oh, dude, we are so going to destroy you today!" Geoff said, also smirking.

"Not likely. We're going to Hawaii! I'm from Hawaii! So yeah, your chances of beating us are lower than your I.Q." he said, causing them and Scarlett to gasp.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Not bad. Maybe you do have a little evil in you after all."

Ariel: (Smiles and blushes)

As soon as the plane stopped, everyone got off and got floral necklaces. "Hmm... Orchids." Scarlett said and Ariel smiled, before they ran in and hit the Don Box.

"It's a botch or watch." Ariel read. "Whoever didn't do gymnastics in Romania has to go diving for... Wedding rings?" Ariel continued before the look of realization crossed his face. "Oh, now I get it. Then swim to the beach at the tip of the bay to meet your partner. Come on, I know exactly where to go!"

They then ran out of the airport, with Ariel taking the lead as they headed to the bay.

As soon as they got there Scarlett leaped into the water and swam around, looking. Multiple other teams jumped in as well. She swam around looking intently, avoiding everyone and animals, until she found one, coming up shortly after Carrie, holding the ring.

Ariel and Devin both began running to the beach, keeping up with each other.

"So, Ariel, I can tell you like your partner, Scarlett." he said, causing the shorter boy to blush lightly.

"W-what? I-I... Okay, so maybe I do... Please don't tell her!" he wailed, causing Devin to chuckle.

"I won't, but maybe you should." he replied, as they reached the Don Box, where their partners arrived shortly after.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "You didn't form an alliance without me, did you?"

Ariel: "No, I was just being nice to him. I can't always be aggressive."

Ariel hit the Don Box. "In this Hawaiian Wedding Ritual, teams must walk on fire." Ariel read with a chuckle. "Come on, I know where to go!"

"How do you know so much about this place, Ariel?" Carrie asked.

"Ariel's from Hawaii." Scarlett replied, and they both "Wow'd" in awe.

Once they reached the second part, Scarlett and Carrie headed to put skirts on, while Devin and Ariel (who had no trouble) put on the necklaces.

Ariel approached Scarlett. "Ready?" she asked, and he nodded. "Just think of colder things to stay calm."

"No offense, Scarlett, but I know what I'm doing." he replied, before picking her up, after after a bit of struggling, managed to carry her.

"Ready to do this?" Devin asked, and Ariel nodded.

Ariel went first, and easily walked, remaining quiet the whole time, exposing a bit of a pained look, while Devin managed to as well. "We did it!" Ariel exclaimed.

"Hey, Best Friends, and Mini Geniuses, move it or lose it!" Josee said, and they all gasped.

""Run!" Carrie said, and all four of them took off. Ariel and Scarlett managed to stay a bit ahead, followed by the Best Friends, and the Ice Dancers.

They began to pass them, but Josee tripped on a rock, and the two teams reached the Chill Zone at the same time. "Best Friends, and Mini Geniuses, congrats, you tied for second place!"

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Hmm, not bad, I guess. Those two aren't half bad."

Ariel: "You know Carrie likes him, right?"

Scarlett: "It's pretty obvious. You know what else is obvious? Your massive crush on me."

Ariel: (Gasps and blushes furiously)

That evening, Ariel was sitting on a rock near the beach, cradling his knees to his chest. "Ariel?" he turned to see Carrie standing there.

"Oh, hi Carrie..."

"What's wrong?" she asked, and he sighed.

"Scarlett knows I have a crush on her..." he replied, and she chuckled.

"I'd be more surprised if she didn't. You make it pretty obvious. Even when you were both on Total Drama Pahkitew Island, you really made it obvious. But, it's also obvious that you really like her."

"It is?"

"Yeah, I mean, she tried to blow the island up and nearly killed all of you. And even after that you still like her? Well, that's true love." Carrie said, causing a small smile to form on his face.

"Well... Maybe you're right... But she didn't say she likes me back..."

"That doesn't mean she doesn't. You won't know until you ask her."

"Then why don't you tell Devin you like him?" he asked, and she blushed.

"Well, I was going to today, but..." she replied, before stopping earning an eyebrow raise from him. She explained to him what he said, and a shocked look replaced his previous one.

"Well, if I were you I wouldn't lose all hope. There's always a chance, no matter how small." he replied, before standing up. "Anyway, thanks for the talk. It's nice to have friends here." he said, and they both shook hands and smiled.