Little Bull on the Prarie

Ariel and Scarlett arrived at the Don Box immediately after Carrie and Devin and Scarlett got their tip. "Go to Head-smashed in Buffalo Jump?" Scarlett asked. "Looks like we're heading back to Canada."

They ran and caught up with Carrie and Devin. "So, Devin doesn't appear to be angry anymore... Has he entered the Third Stage; desperation?" Ariel asked, and she nodded.

They all quickly got taxis and raced to the airport, where they managed to get flights and get onto the plane. They sat across from each other, and Carrie quickly turned to Ariel.

"Hey, Ariel? Could you switch spots with me?"

"Huh? Why?"

"I think you're the only one who can help Devin right now..." she replied, and he nodded before they switched.

"Hey, Ariel, look! It's you and Scarlett!" he said, and Ariel went wide-eyed for a second, before looking at the screen and realizing Total Drama Pahkitew Island was playing.

"Okay, let's just turn that off..." Ariel said, before turning the screen off.

"Why? It's pretty funny." he asked, before turning it on again.

On the screen, it showed Ariel getting a scare and having to lick Rodney's armpit, causing Devin's eyes to go wide, and Ariel to gag momentarily. "That's why, I didn't need to relive that."

"Anyway, so I need your help. What do you think are some things I can do to get Shelley back?"

Ariel bit his lip before replying. "Well, um... Honestly Devin, I think you need to--"

He was interrupted by the pilot telling them the flight had landed in Alberta.

"Tell me later, okay?"

"R-right..."

Confessional: Ariel: "We really need to speed this up. He still has four stages to go through... this is going to be a long couple of days... At least he's not angry anymore. Devin's actually pretty scary when he's angry..."

They ran and got a pickup truck, with Ariel driving to their next destination.

Once they reached the Don Box they both ran out and Ariel got the clue. "Tip your hat, split your jeans, and eat like a cowboy, by all means." he read.

Confessional: Ariel: "Great, an eating challenge... yay..."

Carrie and Devin showed up shortly after. "We're fifth?! Oh! Okay, don't panic we can still win this." he said, before Ariel and Scarlett exchanged glances. "Let's hustle-hustle-hustle!"

Carrie sighed. "At least he's not crying, right?" she asked, before the three of them ran in as well.

Once they sat down at the table, a giant pot was put between them, and they both quickly began eating, trying to do it as quickly as possible.

The two managed to finish after a while, and Ariel grabbed the tip.

"It's a random botch: whoever isn't holding the tip has to ride the mechanical bull."

"Oh... ugh..." she replied.

They watched as Devin failed, and Crimson easily succeeded. "Whoa, you're up Scarlett."

She got on and it quickly began bucking her all around. She managed to hold on for the eight seconds and they completed the challenge.

"Wow, great job, Scarlett." Carrie said. "You two go on, we'll get past this."

"Are you sure?" Ariel asked, and she nodded. Scarlett then grabbed his arm and led him out.

They ran out and headed up the path, until they reached the Chill Zone. "Mini Geniuses? First!"

They both cheered, and waited.

Devin and Carrie arrived shortly after. "So we're in fifth? Agh!" he exclaimed. "I'm never gonna win Shelley back, am I?"

Ariel and Scarlett exchanged glances before walking away.