Maori or Less

Ariel and Scarlett ran to the Don Box, and he got the tip. "Go-go on the Loco?" he asked, reading it.

They quickly began running up the cliff, trying to catch up to the other teams. They made it to the train station, and quickly got on train three, with Carrie and Ariel sat on one side of the booth, the Police Cadets sat across from them, and Devin paced around. Scarlett sat by herself and pulled out a book.

"This is the slowest, lamest train in the history of trains." Devin said. "I am sick of trains! And planes! And Donkey carts! And luggage racks! Ow!" Devin said, pacing around, until a suitcase fell on him.

"You do realize travelling's part of the whole, you know, race?" Sanders asked. "So, maybe you need to relax and-"

"Don't tell me what to do! You're not my girlfriend! I know that, because I don't have a girlfriend anymore! Now she's dating her tennis instructor! Argh!"

Carrie left to console him, while Ariel stayed. "So what's wrong with him?" Sanders asked.

"He's clearly going through the seven stages of heartbreak." MacArthur replied, and Ariel nodded.

"He's at stage two, but it looks like that all may be skipped." Ariel said, as they all looked behind them to see the two staring at each other.

"This is the express train, folks, so please remain seated." the conductor said, over the p.a.

The train then began heading up a steep cliff, causing the two to fall. "Well, that could've gone better..." Ariel said.

When the train reached the station they all quickly hopped off and ran to the Don Box.

"It's an either or. Jump down or jump around." Ariel read.

"I say jump around. Okay?" Carrie said.

"Sure. Whatever! Gah!" Devin replied, before he punched a luggage cart and a bunch of suitcases fell on top of him.

"Jump around." Scarlett said. "You did dance, Ariel. Plus, I think those two are going to need our help." Scarlett replied.

They walked over to the stage, after Carrie and Devin, and watched as they tried to do the dance, but failed.

Carrie sighed before walking over to them. "What am I gonna do? Devin won't even focus on the race!"

"That's why this level is called blinding rage." Ariel replied.

"Let's do this." Devin said, before he started stomping around, and Carrie tried to mimic him, and Ariel and Scarlett did the actual dance.

The judges quickly stopped them. "Oh, Devin, I think we have to start again." Carrie said.

"What?!" he exclaimed before running up to them. "What was wrong with it?"

"I-It was perfect, could you just go?"

"Huh, and I thought you were intimidating when you were angry." Ariel said.

"That rage could be useful..." Scarlett replied.

"You know, so long as he doesn't freak out and try to kill us all." Ariel added.

Both teams then began to run toward the finish line, catching up with a few other teams.

They all quickly reached the Chill Zone. "Carrie and Devin, second place. Ariel and Scarlett, third."

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Do you think we should let them keep beating us?"

Ariel: "As long as we're not last, it really doesn't matter. And besides, we're still all in an alliance."