My Way or Zimbabwe

Ariel and Scarlett ran to the Don and she grabbed the tip. "Go to Helsinki airport and catch the next flight to... Zimbabwe." Scarlett said. "Come on." they both headed to the road and quickly got a cab, and headed to the airport.

The best friends arrived shortly after and they all headed onto the plane. Once they landed they ran out to the jeeps, both teams being behind the rockers.

"Head to Victoria Falls where the Zambezi River borders Zambia and Zimbabwe." Ariel read.

"Hmm, we'll be there in no time." Scarlett said.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "I know how to navigate through any country in the world, simple child's play."

They all eventually reached the don box. "We're going on a... selfie safari?" Ariel read.

"Ugh, great." Scarlett replied, before taking the tip from him.

Dual Confessional: Scarlett: "Pictures aren't my thing."

"Then float down the river to Zambezi National Park, home of the elusive white rhino where you'll take a picture with the rhino." Scarlett continued, while Ariel got the camera.

"I got an A in photo journalism, let me take the photos." Ariel said.

"Are you sure? You know these falls are way higher than Niagara, right?" Scarlett asked, and Ariel nodded.

"Let's do this." they both got in, and got ready to take it over. As they went over Ariel snapped the photo before they landed in the raft at the bottom. "One down." he said.

They quickly got out and began looking around, sticking with the best friends.

"Do you see it?" Carrie asked.

"Not yet."

They continued walking until they were in an open field. "Any advice, Scarlett?' Ariel asked.

"Well, judging based on the-"

"Look!" Carrie exclaimed, and they all turned to see some rustling in nearby grass. "On three. One... Two...!"

Devin and Ariel ran into the grass, but Devin crashed into Dwayne Junior.

Carrie and Scarlett quickly appeared as well.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Carrie asked.

"I'm fine." he replied, "Uh, I mean, 'I'm fine.'" he added in a deeper voice.

"Where's your dad?" Devin asked.

"We got separated. No biggie." he replied, before he began walking away. Carrie gasped.

"You're out here all alone?" she asked.

"Yep. Just me and my... Chest hair." he replied, and they all exchanged slightly worried glances.

"Hey, these look like Rhino tracks!" he said, walking back over.

"Wow. Good eye, Junior." Carrie replied.

"Yeah, most men probably wouldn't have caught that, heh. Lucky I was here, huh?" Once again, the four of them exchanged worried glances.

"Sure..." Ariel replied.

They eventually found the rhino, and took their pictures.

"Hurry!" Devin exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Carrie replied, as they headed to the Chill Zone.

"When I kissed the rhino I pretended it was Carrie." Junior said, and Ariel and Scarlett glanced at each other nervously.

"That's not weird at all." Devin replied.

"Okay, Man to Man: Would you be mad if I asked her out?" he asked.

"Huh? No, we're just friends. But she doesn't date younger guys anyway, so..." Devin replied.

"Aw, man. Really?" he asked before sighing.

"Sorry buddy. But hey, give it a couple of years, she might change her mind."

"Why are they still talking about this?" Ariel asked and Scarlett shrugged.

They finally arrived and handed Don the camera. "Carrie and Devin, you're in fourth place. Ariel and Scarlett, you're in fifth." Don said. "Junior, I'm sorry, but both team members must be present before you can be counted."

"Ooh... That's gotta hurt."

After all the other teams had reached, Ariel and Carrie approached Junior. He sighed. "Here come the Ice Dancers. I guess dad and I are done for."

"Maybe not- look!" she replied, and they all turned to see Dwayne clinging to the rhino's horn right behind them.

"Dad?!"

The rhino ran over the ice dancers, and quickly stopped, launching Dwayne off and onto the Chill Zone. "Dad? Are you okay?"

They both walked away, chuckling.