Dude Buggies

Ariel and Scarlett arrived at the Don Box, along with Carrie and Devin. Carrie and Scarlett grabbed the tip. "Looks like we're going to Las Vegas," Carrie read, and Scarlett exhaled.

"Correction, we're going to a desert NEAR Las Vegas. But come on anyway." she said, before they left.

They quickly raced onto the plane, and Scarlett and Carrie sat together, leaving Devin and Ariel together. "Do you really think putting them together will work?" Carrie asked.

"If Devin is really in acceptance and he likes like our alliance, then he'll notice Ariel is sad and undoubtedly ask why. So yes, I think this will work."

In their seats, Ariel was sulking and leaning up against the window. "Hey, Ariel, what's wrong?" Devin asked, but got no answer. "Is it because I ended our alliance? If it is, I'm sorry, I just didn't want to get hurt again. I didn't mean to hurt you... Can we try again?"

Ariel turned to look at him, and he smiled. Ariel sighed before replying. "Fine." he said, before Devin enveloped him in a tight hug.

"Thank goodness!"

Scarlett and Carrie watched with smiles on their faces. "I think it worked." Scarlett said, and Carrie nodded.

Once the plane landed they all headed out and quickly got a taxi, a rather clunky and somewhat run-down one.

"Meh, it looks kinda old and slow, maybe we should take the next one." Carrie said.

"C'mon guys, a cab's a cab." Carrie, Scarlett, and Ariel exchanged glances before getting in, and heading to the desert. They were all in the same taxi, and Devin constantly stayed by Ariel's side, earning slightly worried looks from the two girls.

Confessional: Scarlett: "Now that he's through all the stages, I suppose his mind was clear of sadness and due to it, when he felt some guilt towards Ariel... He now has that; the only way I can make up for it is by becoming that 'overprotective older brother' type person. I should've saw this coming..."

The cab continued down the road, moving slowly and sputtering. "Man, this cab is so slow." Carrie said. Devin looked up from his map.

"Hey driver, at the next cactus turn left." Devin said, and the driver gave him a thumbs up. Ariel shuddered.

"He creeps me out." Ariel said.

"Don't worry Ariel, we'll be fine." Devin said, and Scarlett and Carrie glanced at each other nervously.

They ran to the Don Box, and Devin grabbed two tips and handed one to Ariel. "It's an either or." Ariel began. "Dune Buggy Bonanza or Magic Show."

Carrie gasped. "Magic show? Awesome! We could do an actual magic trick on a real Las Vegas Stage!" she exclaimed. "That would be incredible!"

"We should do the buggies, magic is all just atom placement. Plus, knowing this show, it's probably just some cheap trick.

"I agree with Scarlett. The magic sounds easy so it's probably super hard anyway. But what do you think Ariel?"

"Um... I don't know..."

"Well, if you two don't know what you want, and we want the buggies, looks like its buggy time!" Devin said, before leaving, with Scarlett following.

"Wait, Dev-in... Wow. Now I actually am starting to question what I want." Carrie said.

"C'mon Carrie, I'm sure everything will work out." Ariel replied, before they began running as well.

"Well, it's easy for you to say, Ariel. He's been rather enamored with you lately." she continued.

Confessional: Ariel: "Okay, she's right, but I'm not letting this affect our teamwork."

They ran up to the challenge and Devin and Ariel got into the buggies. Scarlett and Carrie took the controllers.

Scarlett had no trouble piloting Ariel, but Carrie struggled. Scarlett took it out of her hand and turned it around. "You were holding it upside down."

"Oopsie. Thanks." she replied, before they went back to driving, dodging MacArthur and Kitty as they smashed each other.

Carrie continued to struggle with driving, while Scarlett easily piloted Ariel into getting two of his flags. She then turned off her remote and Scarlett's, causing Devin to crash, and Ariel jumped out of his before it did.

"What just happened?!"

Carrie grabbed Scarlett's arm and pulled her down the ladder. "It's magic time! Let's do this!"

They all quickly ran over to the Magic Show, and gasped when they saw what they had to do.

"No offense Ariel, but... You're going in the cage."

"WHAT?!"

Ariel and Carrie both changed into their outfits, and Devin and Scarlett did everything they could to avoid hysterical laughter when he emerged.

When Devin did it, the lion remained in the cage, while Carrie disappeared. Devin ran around looking for her.

"What did I do? She's my best friend! She's the most important person in my life and--" he interrupted himself with a gasp. "I love her? Whoa. Do I? Yeah... I do."

Ariel and Scarlett both gasped at his realization.

"I love Carrie." he began running around more and Scarlett and Ariel moved to do the challenge. Once he was in the box, they heard a scream, and Ariel looked down the hole in the floor to see Carrie down there, surrounded by lions. "Carrie!"

Devin then tried desperately to move the lever, until Carrie came back up, and he quickly ran in and grabbed her, completely ignoring Ariel. He then closed the door, leaving Ariel in there with the lion.

"Um, hey? I'm still in here!" he exclaimed angrily. The lion then growled at him, and he turned and glared at it. "Back off you overgrown fuzzball!" he roared, before punching it, causing it to stand over the whole, where Scarlett moved the lever down and it fell. She then opened the door and let him out, and he glared at Devin.

Confessional: Ariel: "I cannot believe he locked me in there! I should've known something like this would happen! I am so done with this alliance!"

The magician then gave them both thumbs up, and they all quickly left, and caught up with the Ice Dancers.

The Ice Dancers reached first and got 6th.

"Mini Geniuses, 7th."

Carrie and Devin got last, and Devin was about to tell her, but Don told them it was a non-elimination round, and she knocked him down.

Ariel walked away angrily, leaving Scarlett and the Best Friends standing there. "What's his problem now?" Devin asked.

"How should I put this... Devin, not only had he begrudgingly accepted your apology, but you locked him in a room with a hungry lion, but you saved Carrie. The problem here is that you've been so focused on constantly paying attention to him throughout this episode, and in the moment that could've been terrible, you completely disregarded his existence due to your realization. You even closed the door with him still in there. So, he's mad because you literally locked him in a room with a dangerous animal. Why wouldn't he be angry?"

"I'm confused." Devin replied.

"Well, think about it. If it had been the other way around; you rescued Ariel and left me, I would be mad too. You literally could have sent him to his death." Carrie said.

"Then I'll just apologize."

"I don't think you understand. Devin, you literally could have killed him when you did that. Apologizing won't fix this. In fact, I'm pretty sure Ariel's going to want to end the alliance for good now." Scarlett replied, and Carrie gasped.

"Devin, you have to fix this. The last time the alliance ended was also your fault. Either you fix this, or we're done as an alliance." Carrie said, before both girls left, leaving him standing there. He sighed.

"Harsh. Good luck fixing that." Don said.