Ca-Noodling

Ariel and Scarlett approached the Don Box, followed by Ryan & Stefanie, and Carrie and Devin. They all got a tip. "Travel to Cần Thơ, Vietnam" Ariel read. The Daters left, and Devin tried to read the clue, but ended up having to give it to Carrie, and running the wrong way.

They all ran to get a taxi, and when one came, Devin pulled Stefanie into the cab, leaving the other four standing there.

"Did he just--" Ariel began, before Scarlett interrupted.

"Yep."

"So... You guys wanna share a cab?" Ryan asked.

"I guess so." Carrie replied, and the other two shrugged. They all got in the next one and drove to the airport. When they got there, the Daters left, and while Carrie took all their tickets from Devin, Ariel helped him onto the plane.

"So... You're allergic to hot peppers. Wow."

"I know. My vision's kinda messed up."

"Yeah, I can tell."

They got on the plane, and once it landed, they all ran off and quickly got taxis, and drove.

When they arrived at the river, they all ran to the Don Box, with the Daters, Best Friends and Mini Geniuses arriving at the same time. They all got tips. "It's a superteam challenge. Sets of teams must go catfish noodling together?" Ariel read.

"Maybe we could we could work together?" Carrie said.

"Yeah, it'd be nice to finally be part of a team."Ryan said, and Stefanie glared at him.

"Carrie, I don't know if--"

"Devin, look at his arms. He's basically a superhero! I think--"

The Daters left when MacArthur said they needed another team. Devin sighed.

"I guess we'll have to wait for the last two teams." Scarlett said.

Confessional: Ariel: "I seriously think something is wrong with Scarlett now."

They walked to the dock and Ryan bid the best friends good luck before they left.

The Surfer Dudes and Sisters arrived, and got in the boat with Carrie and Devin and Scarlett and Ariel.

As they drove, Carrie started talking. "You know, Devin's been really sweet lately. If I didn't know better I'd think..." she interrupted herself with a gasp. "No. I no longer read into every little thing that he does. Unless, you think it means something."

"Trust me, love holds you back." Emma replied. "It's best to just push those feelings deep down inside and ignore them."

"That's not what you did, Emma." Scarlett said, and she rolled her eyes.

"Besides, you also deserve to find who really appreciates you. Right Scarlett?" Kitty said, and Scarlett blushed, but it quickly faded.

"Hey Carrie!" Devin said, and they all turned to look at him. "I found this bucket of chum to attract the fish to us with!" They then hit a rock, and Devin dropped the bucket and it fell on Carrie.

"Feelings pushed down, down... and they're gone." she said, and Scarlett and Ariel exchanged slightly nervous glances.

They reached the area, and all stood up. "Okay, Superteam." Emma said. "There's probably some fish right underneath us, so Kitty, Geoff and Ariel, you cannonball off the stern to scare the fish toward Carrie, Scarlett and I at the bow, and we'll do the noodling thing to catch them."

"Did you say..." Geoff began

"CANNONBALL!" they all yelled as they jumped in, creating a large splash.