Darjeel With It

Ariel and Scarlett ran to the Don Box and Scarlett grabbed their tip. "We're going to Darjeeling, India." she read.

They ran to get cabs and quickly got their tickets and on the flight. "Have you noticed our alliance is becoming a little... lax, lately?" she asked.

"Well, I mean, Devin is constantly trying to tell Carrie he likes her so... Plus all Emma cares about is winning so... It'll fall apart within the next few episodes, but that's okay. We can still win."

Confessional: Scarlett: "I love this new winning attitude of Ariel's.." (sighs happily) "U-um... t-that didn't mean anyth- (MacArthur's crying interrupts her)

When the plane landed all the teams hurried to get cabs and rode to Darjeeling. Once they got there, everyone except for Ariel was affected by the heat. "You're all a bunch of wimps." he said, before running over to the Don Box.

"Hey! We can't all be from an island with active volcanoes." Emma replied, but he just rolled his eyes before getting the tip.

"Tea time?" he read, before Scarlett crawled over to him. "Come on, let's go."

They made it over to the garden and strapped on the basket. Ariel immediately began picked quickly due to being unaffected by the heat. Scarlett struggled a bit more, but managed to work at a steady pace.

The Ice Dancers approached the two and they both glared at them. "What do you two want?" Scarlett asked.

"We're just here to form a new alliance. It's time the Haters went home." Josee replied.

"While that is true, I know what you're up to. When we look over at them struggling you're going to unhook our bags and the leaves will fall out. We saw you do it to the Sisters. How naive do you think we are?" Ariel asked.

"And I suggest you leave now before we bury you under a mountain of leaves." Scarlett replied, and both their eyes widened and they walked away.

Dual Confessional: Ariel: "It felt good telling them off."

Scarlett: "Yes it did."

They quickly finished and ran to the building and handed their tea leaves in before getting the next tip. "Get sent reeling on the Darjeeling?" Scarlett read, before they continued to read.

They raced onto the second passenger car and quickly got in. "We just have to beat the Ice Dancers and we'll be good." Ariel said.

"Yes, and with an athletic ability comparable to theirs, we should definitely be able to beat them."

The train took off, and the P.A. came on. "Hello racers in cars 2-6, you are free to begin making your way to Cabin one, NOW!"

They quickly got up and headed through the door. "We have only one car to get through. Let's do this!" Ariel said, and they walked into the animal car in front of them to see a bunch of chickens.

"Do you think it might be better to go on top?" Ariel asked.

"At the speed we're going, maybe..." Scarlett said, before they quickly did.

As soon as they were up they heard their names being called. "Scarlett! Ariel!" they turned around to see Emma, Kitty, Devin and Carrie approaching them.

"Looks like we all had the same idea!" Kitty said, turning to Emma. "See? Scarlett's a super-genius and even she went along with it!" Emma just rolled her eyes.

"Come on, we have just one car left.." Scarlett said, before they reached front just in time to see Jacques and Josee separate the two cars.

"The cars are separating!" Kitty exclaimed. "What do we do?!"

"We jump!" Emma said, before she did.

Kitty eagerly jumped, followed by Carrie, then Scarlett, and finally Ariel.

"Devin, hurry!" Kitty exclaimed, once he was the only one left.

He gulped before jumped, missing the car and landing on his kiwis on the connector.

"Oooh!"

Devin got up and tried to push the door, but failed. "I can't get the door open!"

Then a bull broke through the car behind them and the Cadets emerged, before gasping at the sight before them. They thought Devin unhooked the train, and MacArthur labeled them as their worst enemy, upsetting Carrie more. She ran closer to the front. Devin then came up and asked about Carrie, spurning an argument from the three girls, with Ariel standing there awkwardly. When he admitted to being in love with her, Kitty and Emma freaked out on him, and the three girls left to try to open the door, but Ariel stayed to watch, until the train stopped, where he was almost knocked off. When the train went over a bump and Devin lost his balance, he ran into Ariel and knocked them both over the edge and onto the railroad.

"Devin!"

"Ariel!"

When the train stopped at the station, Carrie and Scarlett ran back to help their partners. Despite Devin landing on him Ariel was in much better shape.

Devin was then ran over by a bull, and Carrie picked him up, and they ran to the Chill Zone.

"And the Best Friends take third, and the Mini Geniuses take fourth!" Don exclaimed.

They both cheered.

Confessional: Ariel: "Devin coming so close to telling Carrie how he feels is both adorable and kinda sad. I mean, the guy's my friend, but how hard is it to tell someone that you like them?"

Kitty:  (Appearing) "You can't do it. You haven't told Scarlett how you really feel."

Ariel: "Well that's... different."

Kitty: "Really? How?"

Ariel: "I- she- well... it's just different, okay?!"

Kitty: (Laughs) "Sure... whatever you say."