Prologue

Bismillahi Al-Rahman Al-Raheem

Yes, I am a Muslim! Of course! Alhamdulilah (All praise be to Allah) :)

This is my first Muslim Romance Novel! So excited! :D

Afaaf, she's 24, beautiful hijabi, confident, independent, friendly, practising Muslim, striving to get closer to Allah like the rest of us but there is a slight problem with her point of view on Muslim men.

She thinks that Muslim men have gone past their limits with oppression on women, especially on their wives. Every Muslim man to her is a chauvinist. Her thought process has a reason though. Life hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine for her. None of our lives is. Her father divorced her mom when Afaaf was 16 and very recently her sister too went through the same. She has seen the worst kind of men out there and she believes what she sees. Afaaf fears her fate might end up like her mom and her sister's.

Her mother, concerned for her future, found her a marriage proposal without letting her know. Now Afaaf has decided to step into this unwanted bond for the sake of her mother and is praying to Allah to help her in
this new journey.

Imran, on the other hand, is as practising Muslim as Afaaf. He is 24, strong in his faith, a family guy, patient, understanding, down to earth. As far as getting married is concerned, he has waited all his life to meet his better half to complete half his faith and as soon as he's married to Afaaf, he is head over heels about her. Her looks, her face, her hands, everything draws him in. But...

Will he ever know how much hatred is inside Afaaf's heart for men from today? Will Afaaf ever understand the true concept of marriage in Islam? Will she ever find that love which is every other girl's dream? Is Imran going to get the woman of his dream?

"And we created you in pairs" - The Noble Quran.

How can we ever think of being left alone... When the Creator Himself says that He created us in pairs (Man and Woman)! Indeed Allah has a plan for all of us!

-BlackRedHeart

NOTE: ANY HATE COMMENTS TOWARDS THE CHARACTERS, ESPECIALLY AGAINST AFAAF WILL BE DELETED. IF HATE COMMENTS AND BAD LANGUAGE ARE STILL PERSISTENT I WILL HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE BUT TO BLOCK/MUTE THE READER.

REMEMBER: YOU CAN AND ARE FREE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS USING POSITIVE/ DECENT LANGUAGE.

Thank you!