Chapter 19: Honeymoon in Marrakech

Afaaf's POV

Those were the unforgettable 9 days of my life. Amazing days, memories of which I could cherish forever. I lived, laughed and loved more than I had ever in my life. Life was so beautiful once again.

Finally the secret hotel was no more a surprise. We arrived at the hotel very late in the night. To reach our suite we had to walk through a garden area filled with trees and bushes. I couldn't make out my surroundings at that time. The suite wasn't how it's showed all over the TV and internet. It was even better! We had a separated area which felt like having a own house.

The whole suite was designed traditionally with colourful carvings on the doors and windows. The architecture was traditional Islamic style. It was very spacious. There were two sitting areas, a bedroom and a spacious kitchen connected to the dinning room. The sitting areas were designed with beautiful furniture and paintings decorating the walls. The bedroom was even more beautiful. The flowly white clothe that covered all four sides of the bed made it look so dramatic.

There was a swimming pool just outside the bedroom and there was a sitting arrangement close to the swimming pool

There was a swimming pool just outside the bedroom and there was a sitting arrangement close to the swimming pool. Also there was a jacuzzi a few steps ahead. All of this was open but thankfully there were high stone made walls around the whole area which also included the garden.

For a moment I forgot Imran was anywhere near me as I took in the beauty if this place. Warm weather, air that smelt clean and so much peace. The world seemed so different right now in this moment.

"So? What do you think?", Imran said putting his arm around me as I looked outside from the bedroom at the sky.

I turned to him. His lips were curved as he looked around the area outside the bedroom. The lights from the swimming pool making his face look brighter. I just stared at him, smiling as wide as I could. How stupid I was to not love him! I was so blessed to have him.

I leaned in to kiss his cheek and then whispered, "Thank you so much habibi"

He put the other arm around me and pulled me closer for a tight hug. Hiding his head between my shoulder and neck he took a deep breath.