Chapter 15: Together Forever ♥♥♥

Afaaf's POV

After we went on that date, Imran grew a bit more closer to my heart. Everything about him was changing something inside. The sweet pains that I felt in my belly only grew stronger and stronger every time around him and my heart beats were always pacing. I know all of this sounds like a serious illness and that's how it usually sounds like in romance novels; like the girl is going through a concussion or seizure but believe me, if not all at least half of that stuff is true even in real life.

But I was not quiet in love with Imran right now as I pulled the duvet trying to get his lazy butt off the bed and into the bathroom. Yes. It was Fajr time.

"Imraaaaan! Get up!", I pulled the duvet but his huge hand held it so tightly in his fists

"I will... Just... Ten more minutes", he groaned hiding his head under the pillow.

"Oh no you don't! You are getting up right this minute! You'll get late at the masjid. It's a Saturday! You can sleep all you want after prayer!"

No response.

"Are you going to listen to me or should I turn over a bucket full of ice cold water mister?!"

"Alright, alright. Ya Allah!", he got his head out from under the pillow and turned to me with an annoyed face.

"Good", I smiled feeling successful, "now get to the masjid as quick as you can"

He groaned as he took the hardest few steps to the bathroom door. I was concerned about his laziness. Why always so tried was he? I knew his work used up a lot of energy but at this age he needed to be active and stay fit. I didn't mind if he went to the gym or not but at least a walk could do. Slumping on the couch, watching TV, eating lots of fried food wasn't going to provide any energy. I decided we would start to go for jogging in the park close to our place everyday from now on.

He came out of the bathroom and quick ran out of the house to reach the masjid and as usual, Fahad bhai had already left. I prayed after he left and did a lot of dhikr after I made dua. This time I made dua with a happy face and few tears of joy trickling down. How much did I glorify Allah it would never reach to the True Status of The Almighty. Never can a human being reach His level of Wisdom and Superiority. I believed in my words so much more now because only now I understood the true reason behind all the hardships.

Allah had put mum in that condition to make it a reason for I and Imran to come closer and Allah put Imran in my life before that calamity so that there could be someone to help me with keeping my faith in Allah in that painful time when I was questioning all that was happening to mum. How much less do we know and how much more Allah is Understanding!

I got up from the prayer mat, folded it and kept it away. I then took out my phone and after answering to a few messages from Hareem, Hania and Ayesha, I went on to YouTube where I began listening to some very beneficial videos about what's amazing about the Quran by Nouman Ali Khan. It was always so enlightening to listen to the scholars of Ummah preaching us Qur'an and making it more easy to understand. We really owed a lot to the scholars of our time for making the effort and for spreading The Word of Allah without seeking any personal benefits.