Chapter 11

Jasmine

I clawed at the hands that were over my mouth and wrapped around my waist. I struggled to get free. I was finally let go when the closet light was flicked on. I turned around punching whoever it was.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as I continued to punched

"Stop! It's me!"

I froze and looked up "Chris?"

"Surprise." He smiled

I punched him and he groaned, holding his stomach

"What are you doing here?"

"I was filling out some paper work and I saw you walk by so I had to come speak to you."

"You do know you can get in trouble right?" I raised an eyebrow. "You don't even work here."

"Dont worry about that. I had to see you. Its been months."

I smiled at the thought of him missing me. "What kind of paper work were you doing?"

"Just some transfer papers."

"Oh really?" I smirked

"Yes really." He walked over to me

He grabbed my ass and pulled me closer. He continued to rub and squeeze my ass before placing his hands on my waist.

"I don't trust this. What if someone comes in here?"

He ignored what I said and kissed me. His lips moving against mine, he pulled me closer. I placed kisses down his neck. His hands slid under my thighs and he lifted me up, placing me on a nearby counter. I attacked his lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth. His tongue wrestled with mine and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I was deep into the kiss until I felt him pulling at my panties.

"Wait, we can't do th-" he cut me off by pressing his lips nack to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his curls.

I gasped when felt his finger come into contact with my clit. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a smirk on his face. I let out a low moan when he started rubbing my clit. My head tilt back and he placed kisses on my neck. He slipped a finger into me and I bit my lip to quiet myself.

"Damn, you so wet." He growled in my ear.

He pumped his fingers at a steady pace. He continued to kiss me to try to keep me quiet.

"Chris." I moaned against his lips "Don't stop."

He began to speed up the pace of his fingers. He curved them and hit a spot that made my body jerk in pleasure. I moaned out as he continued to repeat the action. My walls tighted around his fingers.

"You gonna cum?" He groaned lowly and began to rub my clit with his thumb. I could feel how hard he was through his pants.

My legs began to shake and I arched my back, cumming hard as he slipped his fingers out of me and into his mouth.

"Damn." I leaned back against the wall trying to catch my breath.

He pulled me up by my shirt and kissed me slowly. I could taste myself on his tongue. I pulled away biting at his bottom lip.

The intercom came on indicating that it was time for dinner. I sighed and looked up at Chris.

"I have to go."

He kissed me one last time before I hopped off of the counter.

"I'm glad I got to see you." He smiled

"Me too." I blushed

I quickly exited the closet and walked down to the cafeteria, stopping by the bathroom first. I grabbed a tray and sat down at the table across from Adiyah.

"I hate this shit." She picked at her food

"It's better than what I used to have." I continued to eat

She pushed her tray away and sighed.

I shook my head and laughed to myself. I finished up my food quickly and threw the trash away. I walked over to my bed sitting down. A few seconds later Adiyah came and sat beside me.

"So....." She trailed off "Why were you in the hall closet?"

My eyes grew wide. I looked around as I pulled her close by her arm "What did you see?" I spoke above a whisper.

"Nothing." She shrugged "Just saw you walk out as I was walking back from the TV room. You stashing drugs?" She eyed me

I laughed loudly. "Hell no."

"Whats so funny?" Morgan sat across from us on her bed

"Nothing." Me and Adiyah spoke at the same time.

Morgan shrugged and laid down. Shortly after, the lights shut off and Adiyah quickly went over to her bed before a guard caught her.

I laid in bed facing the wall. I couldn't stop smiling. I bit my lip as I replayed what occured earlier, in my head. Before I knew it, I had drifted off to sleep. That's the easiest I've been able to fall asleep in a while.