Chapter 33

I hit 500 followers! 🎉🎉 Thank you to everyone that follows me!

Jasmine

"Come on lil man. You almost got it." Chris smiled at Kam.

He's been trying to teach him how to walk and he getting good. He barely falls now.

I pulled out my phone and recorded the moment.

"Have you thought about what you are going to do for his first birthday?" Chris looked over at me.

"Not really. I don't want a lot of people around." I sighed

"It can be something small. But you need to go ahead and plan it."

"I know. What do you suggest?"

"How about you just give me a list of people you want here and I'll do the rest."

"Cool."

I walked over to the front door because someone was knocking. I opened the door and Stephen was standing there.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

"I'm sorry, Jasmine. I really am."

"Whatever." I began to close the door but his foot was in the way.

"Listen to me. Please."

"You got 5 seconds to get the fuck off of my property." Chris spoke from behind me.

"She wants to kill you." Stephen pleaded

"Who?" I opened the door wider

"Nicole. She sent the other guy to your house and now she wants me to do it. But I can't. I can't kill you Jasmine. I'm sorry." Stephen dropped down to his knees as he sobbed.

I stepped back away from him as Chris pulled him up and instructed him to leave.

"This bitch just won't give up." I shook my head "How the fuck is she keeping tabs on me and her ass is in jail?"

"I don't know." Chris shrugged

"Let something else happen. I'm prepared for it. All this being nice shit will go out the window."

"Calm down babe. We don't want you back in jail."

"Fuck that. She want to keep coming at me, I'ma give her what she looking for."

3 months later...

"Happy Birthday baby boy!" I smiled.

Chris went above and beyond for Kam's first birthday. I loved it all.

There weren't a lot of people here, which I was happy about.

"Wassup people."

I looked over and Morgan was walking towards me.

I met her halfway and hugged her tightly.

"I'm glad you could make it."

"I couldn't miss his first birthday. What kind of person do you think I am?" She laughed "Where is lil man at anyway?"

"He's over in the bounce house with Chris."

"You got a bounce house for a one year old?"

"I believe Chris got it for himself. He's just using Kam's birthday as an excuse." I laughed

"Probably. He's a big kid himself."

"He is." I smiled. "He's the best dad ever though."

"So when ya'll having another one? Kamden is basically a grown man now."

"What?"

"Come on. Don't act like ya'll aint fucking."

I gasped and hit her arm. "Stop it."

"I'm just being honest. There's no way in hell that you two live together and not have sex. It's impossible."

I playfully rolled my eyes and walked over to the food table, not bothering to answer her question.

~~~~

The party was coming to an end. Kamden had began to get fussy because he was tired. Morgan helped Chris clean up outside before leaving while I gave Kam a bath.

Once he was nice and clean, he was sleep in no time. I tucked him in and watched him sleep before going into my bedroom.

I took a nice hot shower and slipped on one of Chris' shirts.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Chris sat on the edge of the bed "I've been holding it in all day."

"Sure." I sat up and placed my phone on the night stand. "What's up?"

"Its about my career."

"You got cut?"

"No." He quickly responded. "I got traded."

"Oh..." I paused. "Well that isn't so bad right?"

"No. Not necessarily."

"So, what's the problem?"

"I want us to move to California."

"Why?"

"Well, majority of my games will be there so it will be easier instead of flying from Virginia to California for every game."

"I don't know. That's a big move."

"I know but its for the best. I can't leave you and Kam here."

"I know." I sighed "I guess we're moving to Cali."