Chapter 24

Nicole

It's been two months since that hoe had her baby. Chris is never here anymore and it pisses me off. She doesn't deserve his attention or money. I work my ass off to look this good and I'll be damned if she comes in and takes it from me.

I picked up my phone and dialed Chris again.

"Hello?" He answered.

I pulled the phone away from my ear and cringed at the sound of crying.

"Can't you quiet that thing down."

"Thing? Watch ya mouth Nicole. Don't play with me."

I rolled my eyes. "I miss you. Come home."

"I can't Jas isn't here. She went to the store to pick up a few things."

"When will you be home?"

"I don't know. I'm spending time with my son anyway."

I groaned loudly. "That's not important."

"Please don't start."

"Just leave them alone now. Besides, it not like he'll remember that you left his life. He isn't 5. Then later on we can have a child of our own." I smiled

The line got quiet.

"Hello? Chris?"

I looked at the phone and noticed that he had hung up. I tossed my phone onto couch and folded my arms.

"Stupid bitch. Thinks she can steal my man." I mumbled

I flipped through the TV channels. Nothing is on.

I smiled at the thought that popped into my head. I quickly jumped up and grabbed my keys and phone and ran out the house.

I hopped into my car and pulled out of the driveway. I don't know exactly where his baby mama lives but there's only 2 stores she could be at.

I pulled into the parking lot of the first store and got out. I grabbed a shopping cart as I walked in. I looked around the store but she wasn't here.

I left the cart where it was and walked out the store. I got into my car and drove to the other store.

As I pulled into the parking lot, she was putting bags into her car. Perfect timing.

I follwed behind her as she pulled out of the parking lot. Once we were on the highway and up to speed, I rammed the left side of her bumper causing her to swerve off of the highway and hit the rail.

"Bitch."

Jasmine

"What the fuck?!" I looked around to see who hit me but no one had pulled over.

"Non-driving motherfuckers." I mumbled.

I got out of my car to look at it. It wasn't too bad. I can still drive it home.

I carefully pulled back onto the highway and headed back to my house. I pulled in the driveway and carried the bags into the house.

"Chris!" I yelled as I walked to the kitchen

"Shhhh!" He walked down the hall

"Sorry." I whispered. "You will never guess what happened to me."

"What?" He asked, searching through the bags

"Some asshole ran me off the road and messed my car up."

He shrugged. "Its cool babe. I'll just get you another one." He kissed my cheek before walking away with a bag of chips.

~~~~

Chris

"You really starting to get on my damn nerves." I pulled my shoes off as I sat on the bed

"I'm sorry baby. I just miss you."

"Nicole. I told you before, I will be back and forth. I have child that needs me."

"But I need you too. This isn't fair."

"Fair? You whining because I'm being a man and taking care of my child? If it was your son, you would want me in his life."

"But it ain't so I don't care." She crossed her arms

I chuckled and shook my head. "You know what? I'm leaving. Can't even have a stress free day with yo ass." I picked my shoes up and walked out the house.

I tossed my shoes into the passenger seat and got in the car. I hope Jas don't mind me coming over today. I know I said I was spending the day with Nicole but she ruined that.

I walked to the front door. I was about to knock but I remembered that I had a key. I unlocked the door and quietly walked in. I looked around for Jas, I guess she's sleep. I laid on the couch and fell sleep.

30 minutes later

I woke up and looked around as I heard noises coming from the next room. I quietly walked to the kitchen and nearly passed out at the sight

 I quietly walked to the kitchen and nearly passed out at the sight

I was enjoying the view then she turned around and screamed.

"Chris! What are you doing here?!"

I laughed at her, she was breathing heavily. "I didn't mean to scare you."

"I thought you were spending time with your girlfriend."

"I did too." I shook my head

"Let me go put some clothes on."

"No need." I smacked her ass when she walked by. "I like the view."