Chapter 2

Jacob had never imagined the new intern to be so sweet, beautiful and innocent. When he heard the intern is a girl, he groaned. He didn't want another women to throw herself on him.

He was one of the most eligible bachelors in the world. He knew the attention he received from women is only for his looks and money.

When he saw Rhea sitting in the reception of his floor reading a medical journal , he knew she was different.

He was happy to see her professional side. His aunt definitely told him everything and also warned him to not scare the girl off. When Rhea suggested to be friends, he was surprised!

But then he thought, it's not a bad idea and why wouldn't it be! Within a matter of few minutes Rhea had charmed him and now he wanted to introduce her to his gang.

Jacob and Rhea were sitting in his limo traveling to the restaurant.

" what are you doing tonight?"

" I don't know! Probably gonna search for an apartment. "

" where are you staying now Ri? "

She was lost in her thoughts. She loved visiting new places and getting acquainted with new culture.
She did not have the time to visit any places. When she came yesterday morning, she went and checked into the hotel and had a small nap. Then she went to the hospital to meet the dean and get her internship timetable. Today she just ate breakfast in the hotel and ended up right in Wills corporations.

Jacob poked Rhea to get her attention.
" ouch! What was that for?"

" well somebody was lost in their own bubble so I had to bring them back"

Rhea smiled sheepishly and apologized.

" so As I was asking , where are you staying Rhea?"

" I'm in Park Hilton till I get a place "

" Mr. Wills , Mr. Black has called and he wants you to call him back. He said he's been trying to get hold of you from an hour" Rick, Jacob's bodyguard informed.

" I forgot to switch on my mobile after the meeting "

" hi man , wass up?
....... Sorry I forgot to switch on my mobile after the meeting
....., chill out will you !!
..... Tonight?
Okay great I will be there
........ Oh by the way I'm bringing someone and she's going to be an amazing addition to our gang
He paused
... Yes I'm sure
See you later bud"

" so Rhea, it seems like we are having plans for tonight and don't worry I'm sure Rick  can find a place for you?"

" what do you mean by we have plans?"

" I want to introduce you to my gang and we are meeting up tonight. It's going to be so much fun babe"

" what no? I can't come Jacob ! "

" why the hell not?"

" I don't know anybody there! They are your friends and not mine"

" you know me now do you not? You will be friends with them easily like how you put me In Your basket with that cute innocent face"

Rhea punched him playfully but she was scared on the inside .

" Jacob I'm really n..not comfortable in me...meeting new people"

" you don't have to worry so much and please trust me on this" Jacob gave a puppy dog face which in return got a smile from Rhea

Rhea for the first time in a long time felt like she could trust someone completely. She saw Jacob as that big brother she always wanted.
It's not like she is meeting him for the first time.