Chapter 9(part2)

" what the hell is happening here?"

All heads turned towards my side so fast.

Rick and Reed were on the ground punching each other.

" hey baby girl , how are you feeling? " Aiden spoke

" do not change the topic! What is happening here? Reed , tell me right now!"

" ummm ahh

" what he means to say is that we were playing and sorry we disturbed you" explained Dylan

" really ? It doesn't look like that " I looked at everybody , they all were trying to hide their faces.
I'll find out later anyway.

" ohh I'm so hungry. Ahhh somebody feed me. I'm going to die". Elena exclaimed dramatically.

" babe you will become fat with the amount of food you are stuffing" Jacob joked

Uh uh such a bad move Jacob. You will so so regret it!!

" you called me fat!" Elena shouted and started crying
" you are such a meanie Jacob. I hate you!! Ahhh im so hungry"

Everybody had their mouth hung open and Jacob was gaping like a fish. I wanted to laugh badly but knew I'll be in trouble so handled it.

" oh El, forget this jerk . Come on we don't want you starving now do we? " I took her to kitchen and made her sit on the stool.

" so tell me my highness , what would you like today?"

" oh umm do you cook Italian?"

"Yep"

" French ?"

" yep"

" Greek "

" yep"

" continental ?"

" yep"

" Arabic "

" yep"

" indian?"

" my speciality !!"

" great ! Cook me typical indian food"

" but but there are so many varieties. What kind do you want?"

" I want a big meal and faster. Don't starve your God daughter "

I stood paralysed .

" my uh what?"

" you will be my daughters godmother won't you? You promised me, remember? "

OH MY HOLY GOD!! WHERE IS THE NEAREST EXIT. SHE KNOWS ITS ME!!!

" why do you look so shocked? I know it's you Hima. I missed you so much"

We both hugged each other and cried. My best friend, sister, she recognises me and she is not mad.

" I'm so sorry Lena. I missed you so much"

" shhh. It's okay. Remember huh I won't be able to keep to keep the secret for long"

I nodded. I obviously knew. It was a tendency in the gang to blurt out each other's secrets in the gang.

" so you will fulfil your promise?"

" I .. Of course.... But who said it's going to be a girl. It's going to be a boy and remember I will spoil him rotten"

" ya ya . Keep dreaming. Now go and make my food lady otherwise I will eat you"

" oh women do not harm me. I'm getting your food ready. Wait"

I started cooking and we were chatting. I knew I had to feed other hungry males too who I'm sure will come barging the movement I open the lid.