Chapter 15

I rolled on the floor laughing ! Me getting drunk? In my almost 25 years of existence I never had alcohol! I'm not kidding ! Yes I'm surrounded by people who love drinking! Oh and I love going shopping with my dad to fill the cabinet but I never drank!

" too funny Reed! Tell me something else?"

Reed did not laugh. He just stood there looking serious as ever. But he is a good actor and I know it. But

" are you serious? Reed tell me you are joking "

" am not! It's the best way and if I'm not wrong they already have a 90% doubt that is why they are here. Tell them before they hear from somewhere else"

" but Reed I'm I umm I'm scared"

" scared? Ri you are the smartest girl I ever came across. You are caring and loving. I know they mean a lot to you but come on this should happen one day or the other. The earlier the better."

" ahhhhhh I hate it when you are right"

Reed smirked.

" oh wait !Take your phone it's been continuously buzzing. See?"

I picked up the call

" hello"
" hey Rhea this is Vicky "
"Vic? Oh my god! How are you? "
" I'm good! I just returned from Paris. Are you free tonight?"
" ya why? "
" I feel like someone just punctured my heart and you are the best person I can ever have"
" that bastard!"
" hit the club with me tonight Ri"
" Vic I "
" please Rhea !"
" okay fine!"
" I'll text Reed the address "
" ya ya why don't you make him only your bestie now?"
She giggled and said goodbye

" so?"

I looked at Reed.

" what so? Oh that why Vic she just had a heartbreak because of Andy I think so we are hitting the club"

Reed laughed.
" look at your fate Rhea! Get ready I'm coming with you too. It's been too long since I got laid"

He winked and walked away. Idiot. He is such a player.

I sighed and went to get ready. I wore a black dress reaching my knees and left my hair loose. I wore gold earrings and gold pumps.

I waited in the hall for Reed to come. I looked at the clock. It reads 8:00 pm. I sighed. It's going to be a long night!

Aiden pov

I rolled out of the bed and saw the time, it read 8:30 in the evening.

I got up and freshened. I closed my door and went outside. I knocked on Jacob's door.

" come in "

" hey mate! What are you doing man?"

" I'm just thinking bro"

" about Rhea? "

" yeah I know that her background check and everything says she is Rhea Reddy who did her schooling in India but I have a strong feeling that it's her . I don't know why? What do you say"

" frankly J After seeing this house I'm sure it's her!"

" what you mean Aiden?" I turned around to see everyone else enter the room.

" guys come sit. Let us discuss some facts here" I spoke

" okay you guys think that Rhea is Hima?" Katy asked