Chapter 4

The journey to the restaurant of the hotel seemed so long. I was so scared and felt  like I'm about to die!!
It was better if I just sat on my couch , in my shorts and a loose tee watching movies all night long....
But noooo I had to agree to this stupid idea!

" will you stop shaking Rhea? You are not going to meet a terrorist or some mafia! They are just my friends "

" Jacob I think I'm feeling sick. Can I please go back and rest?"

" please Ri , stop making excuses. They will not eat you and I will be there with you all through. You have already met Dylan , did he torture you that you are scared now to come?"

I nudged his stomach thinking Dylan will feel bad.

" hey Rhea, it's cool, relax. I understand that you are feeling nervous but come on , you are In a new city and you are bound to make friends. So why not just make us your friends?" Dylan commented

" but ...uh but .""

" there is no more buts !! Get out of the lift now "

We exited the lift and were going towards the entrance of the restaurant.

" hey Dylan! How did you know I'm new to this city?"

" well it's simple, such a beautiful face like yours cannot be missed by me if we were In the same city for a long time" Dylan winked at me

" oh god Dylan stop flirting with her! She is like a sister to me"

" that is the point Jacob, she is like a sister to you  but not Me"

" stop it both of you ! Oh by the way Dylan I'm not interested In any relationship or your flirting "

My sole aim is to finish the internship without any problems and go back home.

" I think everyone reached " Jacob lead us to a booth in the very end of restaurant.
Through the glass I could see few people talking and laughing.

As soon as they saw Jacob and Dylan they stood up and rushed towards them.

Everybody hugged Dylan and Jacob. But one particular hug of Jacob and Elena lasted longer than required , Elena had wet eyes and Jacob kissed her hair and hugged her tighter.

After everyone hugged Dylan and Jacob, they noticed me.

The first person to see me was a guy with beautiful honey kissed eyes. He gave me a small smile which I returned back.
" uh huh we don't work that way!"
He came forward and hugged me. I felt calm in his hug. Is this Chris? God I really missed his baking and his awesome jokes .... And yes him too. He is so different, in fact everyone looks so different. I cannot recognise anyone.

" hey there sweet pie , I'm Christian Cowell. You can call me Chris."

I let go of him and kissed his cheek just the way he likes after a hug . Oh no I shouldn't have done it.

" hi Chris, I'm .."

" Rhea Reddy a medical student, you are doing an internship right now. You are from India, loves reading, enjoys food, and favorite place Pattaya. Oh you feel shy meeting new people! And we should not scare you off because you are already like a little sister to him.Did I miss something else? "
Everyone shook their heads.
A new husky voice spoke this. I turned back to meet this person.
Instead I found a god , freaking gorgeous God.

" we know everything  about you baby girl. In fact we have your photo also!!"

" WHAT?"
I looked at Jacob who looked anywhere but at me!