Chapter 6

Aiden POV

That girl !

I'm not able to erase her face from my brain. I see her everywhere.

I kept tossing the entire night.

I'm so distracted.

Her smile was so big and she was so happy.

God, me Aiden Black is thinking about one particular girl. What is wrong with me?

But she feels special!

Auhh Rhea Reddy! What is so special about you?

My first love was an Indian.

And Jacob. He is so happy. I haven't see him like this since she left. And he got Rhea to meet everyone. He also feels something different about Rhea. What is this girl doing to us?

" Aiden, come down this instance for breakfast. You work too much" Maggie, who is like my mother spoke from the kitchen.

I should go before she barges into my office and drags me by my ear.

" so you are coming with me to Chris bakery, Maggie"

" oh child you will be going to office now and I don't want to sit in that boring place. After you are done with breakfast I'll go with Larry to Chris bakery. I can help him too"

I nodded.

I sat in my office staring outside. I'm distracted. I have the thirst to see her.
Oh god!!

" Ariana, I'm going to Jacob's . Call me if anything urgent"

" yes sir "

" where to  Aiden?"

" to Will's corp Larry. Did you drop Maggie?"

" yeah I did. She was ranting about stealing recipes from Chris"

Maggie and Chris always had baking competition every month. They never shared each other's recipes openly.

" do you want me to wait here Aiden?"

" I know you are too eager to go to the bakery larry. Go on don't bother about me!"

" sorry son, you know how amazing they bake and their tasting samples are heavenly"

" yeah  go on. I'll catch a ride with Jacob "

" oh Aiden, good luck with the girl of yours"

" what ? How?"

He just smiled and drove off. Sneaky man I tell you.

" hello Mr. Black, do you want me to inform Mr. Will of your arrival sir?"

" is he in a meeting"

" no sir, only Rhea is in there"

" okay then I'll be just barging in"

I opened the door without warning with a loud sound.

Suddenly I was pinned down. I looked at a similar face but I couldn't remember. But I turned my the positions and punched his face.

" boys break it off!" A sweet voice spoke.

" what the hell man? Is he your new bodyguard?"

" dude that's Reed Morgan. He is now Rhea's bodyguard"

Everyone sat silently in the room. Rhea was looking at the floor. Jacob was staring at the ceiling and Reed was looking everywhere but me.

I cleared my throat and everyone looked at me.

" what is happening here? "

" I'm sorry Mr. Black. I was startled with your sudden entry and just went to the protective bodyguard mode"

" why are you having a bodyguard Rhea?"

She didn't reply. She was staring at the ground.

" Ms. Rhea's father is a great business man in India . He just wants to protect her sir "

Reed answered the question. Why is she so silent?

" I'm sorry Aiden. I .. We didn't mean to attack you like that. It's just that ... hiccup ..,"

That's when I realised, she is crying.

" please excuse me"

She got up and was about to go out. I caught her and pulled into my chest. There was this feeling which I felt but I'm going to ignore it. Rhea is crying.

" shhh baby girl don't cry. It's alright. No ones hurt. All good"

I could see Reed lost in thoughts and I turned my head to look at Jacob.
He was attentive. He did not like her crying!

He came and turned her around. Started tickling her.

" ahh Jacob, stop it . Ahh hey you!!"

"  let's give a double shot, what say?"

With that I also joined in tickling.

" hey you beasts leave me alone..... Reed save me !!! Ahhhh "

" sorry Ri Ri I learnt my lesson"

" please leave me you people. I will cook tonight!"

With that dialogue Jacob left her. He picked up his jacket and kissed Rhea on the forehead.

" I'll be back in an hour Rhea . I'm having a meeting. Don't forget about dinner, I want Indian . Spicy Indian"

" wait! Take the notepad with you and please note whatever you are eating or drinking. Please "

" okay ! You stay with Aiden. Reed, you can now go to Rick and join him. She is safe with Aiden"

Jacob and Reed left leaving me with Rhea.

I looked at her. She is beautiful. She has no makeup. She left her hair down.

" you up for a movie Aiden?"

I checked the time. It's just 9:30. We have loads of time to kill before we need to go to Chris bakery.

" yep lets go"

We went to Jacob's penthouse on top. He is a workaholic and likes to crash at his office. So his parents requested him a set up a house on top of the building.

" what to you want to watch?"

" pick anything cupcake. I'll get some snacks "

When I came back with popcorn and settled, she started the movie.

When we're half way through, Rhea slowly drifted to sleep. I switched off the movie and carried her to the bedroom. She was about to wake up

" sleep baby girl, it's just me"
She snuggled into the duvet and dozed. I also climbed into the bed feeling sleepy.
It was Rhea's mistake that I was up all night.

She looks so cute when she is sleeping.

Hey!
How was your day?

Just remember 'you are the gods strongest soldier and he tests you hard '

This actually made my day better. Hope it helps you too.

Bye , take care !!

Please vote and comment