Ibuki x Reader (Part 1)

Author's Note
Hey minna so before we begin i just wanna warn you that i got my inspiration from other IEG fanfics i read on wattpad so I'm really really sorry if the stories are similar to theirs.
Oh yeah, and I don't know how to use those words that they put behind japanese names like " (y/n)-chan " so I won't be using them sorry >_<||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'S POV

Flashback

7 Years Ago...
"(Y/n) WATCH OUT!"
"What did you say mommy?" I looked at her questioningly while picking up my ball from the middle of the road. I looked up and saw a truck coming right towards me. The last thing I could remember was screaming and being pushed aside by someone.
I woke up in a bed and I was wearing a hospital gown. "Mommy?" I managed to croak out. Then what had happened before came back to me in a flash.
Tears welled up in my eyes when i realised who that someone was. "MOMMY! DADDY?? WHERE ARE YOU?!" I wailed while tears were streaming down my face.
Suddenly, dad barged into the room with rage in his eyes. Although, I was too young to even notice. "YOU! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" He pointed a finger at me while I sat on the bed, baffled by what he said. "Daddy?" I whispered, my eyes widened.
He stomped towards me while I backed into a corner of the bed with fear in my eyes. He started choking me while I looked at him helplessly. "Daddy...st-stop...I-I...I CAN'T BREATHE!" I managed to spit out. I started to see black spots.
Before I passed out, for the second time today, I saw people running into the room, trying to pry my dad's hands away from my neck.
I woke up in another room. But I had something hard around my neck. The scene replayed in my head and I just stared blankly into space as I thought of how such a perfect day turned into a nightmare. I looked at the window and saw dad being escorted into a police car. We were supposed to go to the Zoo after playing at the park. How did it all go so wrong?
After I was discharged from the hospital, I turned cold and kept to myself. I pushed all my friends away no matter how much it hurt to see them drift away from me but I don't blame them, I did kill my mom. Although there was my childhood friend, Ibuki Munemasa. He followed me around while bugging me with questions. Eventually even he gave up and I was left all alone. I had to leave Inazuma Town to live with my Aunt in America as my dad would be in prison for a quite a few years. I didn't bother to say goodbye to Ibuki because I thought he didn't care anyway.
Goodbye, Ibuki.
I thought with a tear slipping down my face as I looked outside the car window at my old house, the empty windows staring at me like lifeless eyes, just like how I felt inside. (A/N: Does that even make sense?? >.<)

Ibuki's POV

"Hey Asuka have you seen (y/n) anywhere? I haven't seen her for a long time." I asked my classmate worriedly. (A/N: Just pretend they went to the same kindergarden)
"Haven't you heard? (Y/n) went to America to live with her Aunt after her mom..." Asuka trailed off, not wanting to complete the sentence.

End of Flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys so this is all I have for now gomen ^^||
I'll update soon tho don't worry :)