Ibuki X Reader (Part 2)

Author's Note
Ohayo minna! So... I kinda have a writer's block for this story .-.
So this will be quite short... GOMENSAI ><||
Btw, the pic above is just a drawing of Princess Bubblegum XD
(it sukz I know hehehe...)
Anyway enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ibuki's POV

"What? How come she didn't tell me?!" I whispered to myself, "I never got the chance to tell her how I feel..."

End of Flashback

(Y/N)'s POV
"(Y/n)?? Helloooo Earth to (y/n) are you there?" Jessica waved her hands in front of me. I blinked. "Huh what?" Jessica sighed. "You spaced out. Again."
"Sorry. I was thinking about...stuff." I scratched my head, embarrased.
"Its fine. Anyway, I was asking you when you'll be moving back to Japan." That's right, after 7 years, I was going to move back to my old house. My aunt was being posted to the work area in Japan. Since the work area was really close to Inazuma Town, my aunt decided to get back the same house. She was also sending me to the nearby school (A/N: I have no idea if this is true XD), Raimon Junior High.
Since I had moved to America, I made a decision to fake my optimism because I didn't want anyone to find out what happened, especially when I still felt responsible for what happened to mom.
"I guess maybe next week? Ughh I'm gonna miss you guys sooo muchh," I pretended to wipe a tear from my face. My friends just rolled their eyes.
"But seriously, (y/n), when you reach Japan text us so we know that you reached home safely. Kay?" Katie looked at me. Replies like "yeah!" Or "She's right" could be heard from the other people sitting at the table.
"Awww you guys..." This time, a real tear rolled down my cheek. This tear wasn't out of pure happiness though. It was mixed along with my guilt for lying to them and a little bit of anger because they couldn't figure out that something was wrong with me.
Can't blame them... They barely know my past.
They instantly hugged me and I was engulfed in a giant bear hug. "Don't cry, (y/n)! We can always meet up during the holidays!" I sniffled a bit and smiled at them sadly. "Looks like I need to make new friends... I might just forget about you guys..." Just a hint of sarcasm was in the last sentence. "Hahaha don't you dare
(y/n)..."
Jessica started tickling me.
"Stop...hahah...it. I was just kidding!" I was almost out of breath as she finally stopped. "I knew that." Jessica smirked.
"If you find boyfriend you have to tell me ok."
I snorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n:
That's all for this chap im SO SORRY
I promise the next one will be alot longer :)

BYEEEEE