Amemiya Taiyou × OC

Author's Note
Hi guys! So this was requested by @anime2714
Sorry for the long wait hehe
I will be using her OC, Tamura Miho for this! By the way, in this story I won't be putting Taiyou in the hospital. Pretend he never got a sickness in this story. So I guess this is kind of an au (alternate universe). Okay, let's get on to the story now :)
Enjoy!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When you are 5 years old
Tamura's POV
"Okaa-san, can I go and play soccer for a while?"
"Have you done your homework?"
I pouted a little. "I promise I'll finish it when I come back. Please, Okaa-san?" I gave her puppy eyes. She rolled her eyes. "Alright alright." I smiled triumphantly. "Arigatou okaa-san! I'll be back in an hour. Bye!!" I hugged her and grabbed my soccer ball as I ran out of the house. "Be careful..!" I heard my okaa-san shouting after me. "I will!" I replied.

Timeskip to when you reach the soccer field.

"Finally!" I looked around. Thank goodness nobody else is around. I have always liked to be alone and play by myself. It's not that I'm introverted, it's just that I like the peace and quiet I get when there's no one else around.
I started kicking the ball into the goal. I imagined playing in a match with spectators and an announcer. "Aaand Tamura scores again!" I whispered to myself as I pretended to make cheering sounds. You could say I was really into soccer and hoped to play in a team someday. As I was practising alone, I accidentally kicked it too high and far that it rolled onto a road. I ran to pick it up, not really considering the fact that there was a car approaching me. I looked up as I grabbed my ball. I could hear the car screeching in an attempt to stop before it hit me. I wanted to run away but I was frozen in shock. This is going to be the end... Before the car could hit me, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to safety. "Are you okay?" I heard a concerned voice asking me. I was so stunned I was shaking. Then, I started crying. I almost died. The person tried to comfort me by hugging me, rubbing my back. "It's okay, I'm here." I could feel sobs racking my body. Whenever I let out a broken sob, the person would hug me tighter. After calming down, I sniffed and looked up, seeing a orange haired boy with dull blue eyes looking at me worriedly. "I-I'm really sorry. Did you get hurt?" He shook his head. "How about you?" I shook my head too. "I'm fine." He looked at me with doubt. "Are you sure?" I nodded my head and said reassuringly, "Yeah." He picked up my ball. "Is this yours?" I took it from him, my hands still a little bit shaky. "Y-Yeah..."
"I like soccer too... Do you want me to play with you?" Right then, I was still shaken from the 'accident' and didn't want to be alone. "S-sure." I smiled feebly at him. "Thanks." He laughed a bit. "It's nothing."
As we walked back to the field, we introduced ourselves.
"I'm Tamura Miho. You can just call me Tamura."
"Alright. Hi Tamura! I'm Amemiya Taiyou. You can call me Taiyou since it's easier.." I nodded understandingly.
"Can I be the defender? I want to try to stop you from scoring!" I shouted excitedly, quickly forgetting about what happened earlier. "You can try." Taiyou smirked at me. I gave him a face. No matter how hard I tried, somehow Taiyou seemed to always be able to get past me. "H-How are you so good?" I panted as I lied on the grassy field. He sat down beside me. "I guess I was just born to play soccer." He gave me a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes. "I'll stop you one day, Amemiya Taiyou." "Sure, sure you will." His voice was dripping with sarcasm. I looked at my watch and I almost screamed. "It's already 6?!" I jumped up. "I have to go! It was nice meeting you Taiyou. And thank you..." My voice became a whisper at the last sentence. "You're welcome." He smiled warmly at me. He frowned a little. "Are you sure you're okay? I can walk home with you if you want." For some reason, I blushed. That's weird. How come my face turned red? Did I eat something wrong in the morning?
(A/n: remember you're only 5 😂)
I shrugged it off. "Nope, I'm fine. Really!" "Alright then! Bye Tamura!" I started running towards my house, hoping to not have to face an angry okaa-san.