Gouenji Shuuya (adult) × Reader

Author's note
Omg I'm so sorry guys I know I said the next one would be Fubuki × Reader...
But, this request was long overdue ><
I am SOOO sorry I forgot about this :(
GOMENSAII ><|| This was requested by @mallorydiengelo. I was supposed to use her OC but she didn't give me a description or name of her OC so this will be a character × reader instead.
Please enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
He was always there for me, cheering me on, encouraging me, protecting me from any danger. He would always comfort me when I was down, no matter the time. He would always check up on me to see if I was fine. He was everything to me and I was everything to him. At least I had thought so. This all changed one fateful day... Since then I avoided him, trying my best to ignore his calls, his pleading messages. One day, he just disappeared and I never heard from him again. Until now...
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Y/n's POV
I have to get this job. I was giving myself a pep talk as I put on my black pencil skirt and (f/c) long sleeved shirt. I lived in a small apartment and I barely had enough money for my daily needs. I still had not paid my rent that was long overdue. If I did not pay up soon, I would be living on the streets very soon. I sighed, putting my hair into a high ponytail, making sure that it was as neat as possible. I didn't care if I needed to use thousands of pins just to keep up a few baby hairs, I just wanted to look professional, not someone that lived in a pathetic one-room apartment. I picked up my handbag and breathed in deeply. You can do this y/n! Just go for it. A few days ago, I received a letter that said I was wanted by someone called the Holy Emperor to be his/her personal assistant. I wondered how he/she even knew where I lived, even more surprised they knew I existed. You see, I was practically invisible to everyone. I didn't really have friends at work, I just did what I had to do. I didn't get bullied or anything, I was just invisible. I heard from other people that he was the head of Fifth Sector, which was controlling soccer. When I was in Junior High, I loved playing soccer. So going there to work made me feel sick, like I was betraying soccer. However I deperately needed money, so I had no other choice.
I followed the address written on the back of the letter and ended up in front of a massive building that was sky-high. I smoothed down the wrinkles on my clothes and double-checked my hair, for the hundredth time. I put on a smile and entered the building, trying to walk as confidently as possible. "Hi there! I'm here for a job? I'm y/n by the way." To my relief, the clerk at the counter smiled at me. "Ah yes! Nice to meet you y/n! The Holy Emperor is in his office. It's on the (choose whatever number you want) floor. Good luck!" Again she smiled warmly at me as I started walking towards the lift. Well that was a nice start y/n! Keep going and it will all turn out fine!
As I was walking out the lift, I noticed a certain grey haired man.... "TORAMARU!!" I screeched in joy as I jumped on his back. He was so startled he almost dropped me.
"Y/n?!" He looked at me with joy. "It's been so long... you haven't changed a bit!" He grinned. "Netiher have you. Pretty as always!" I blushed. "Toramaru!" I punched him playfully on the shoulder. "Wait... you're my replacement?" I looked at him questioningly. "I can't believe he actually chose you..." He mumbled to himself. "Who's he anyway? He makes himself sound all high and mighty with the name 'Holy Emperor'." "Oh he's G- I mean you'll find out for yourself." He looked a bit flustered. Wait. The only person I know whose name starts with a G is... No it can't be him. I shrugged it off and continued walking towards his office. As I walked, I realised the other women working here were wearing clothes that were... uh... revealing. I cringed everytime they moved because more skin would be revealed. I shuddered. I hope I won't be forced to wear clothes like that. Toramaru chuckled. "No. You get to choose what to wear y/n." My eyebrows shot up. Did he just- "I'm not reading your mind y/n. Your face is just so readable!" He started laughing. I rolled my eyes. "Very funny Toramaru."
As we approached his office, Toramaru said he had to leave. "She's here, Sir." With that, he gave me a thumbs up and left, leaving me to go in alone. I gulped. "You can come in now y/n." Wait that voice.. I know that voice. I frowned. It sounded so familiar yet I couldn't quite put my finger on it. I pushed open the door and was shocked when my eyes met sharp black eyes. My heart stopped. "G-Gouenji...?" Happy but unwanted memories started to flood my mind.