~Tenma X Reader 3~

Author's Note
Wassup ppl! XD Ok so this is part 3 of Tenma X Reader. Do tell me if you don't like it. Also, I'll be accepting requests SOON! Yayy
By the way, the pic above is Sakura's dress! :3
Ok so I present to you...
~TENMA X READER 3~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
After Sakura's parents had dropped us off at the party, I looked around. We were standing on a pathway that led to a humongous mansion. Outside the mansion's double doors stood a servant welcoming anyone that had come for the party. I took in deep breaths and tried to look at least decent. Sakura gaves me a grin and thumbs-up sign. I smiled weakly at her and slowly walked towards the double doors of the mansion. There was also a front porch with a bench swing (A/n: Idek what it's called XD). Who's gonna use that anyway? Everyone is just going to be partying at the living room.
Little did I know what would happen... We walked towards the butler. He bowed and gestured us to go inside. Before I went in, he whispered in my ear "Your a fine lookin' lady." The tip of my ears turned red as I walked casually into the living room.

Sakura's POV
I looked around in awe. There was a disco ball hanging on the ceiling in the middle of the living room. Several people had already arrived. Some were talking among themselves in hushed voices while some just sat in a corner alone. Endless rows of tables lined the sides of the room with food and drinks on them. I almost drooled. Ahh I can't wait to eat those. Hehe... When is Aoi going to get here. I tapped my foot impatiently while I saw (y/n) wander around the room staring at everything.

Timeskip to when Aoi arrives and the party starts

Your POV
"(Y/n), Aoi."
"Aoi, (y/n)"
Sakura introduced Aoi as I shaked hands with her. She smiled warmly at me. "Oh right. (Y/n) I have someone for you to meet!" Aoi said excitedly. "Oh... ok!" I smiled nervously. Sakura looked like she was trying to hold in a laugh. I looked at her questioningly. Aoi pulled my hand and weaved through the crowd. We ended up at a corner of the room. I saw a familiar brunette standing there. But, his back was facing me. He turned around when Aoi tapped him on the shoulder. Wait it's-
"YOU AGAIN?!" We both shouted at the same time. Aoi didn't seem surprised though. Hmmm something's suspicious here. However, I just shrugged off the feeling.
"So this is Tenma."
I smiled a little and shook his hand. His warm smooth hand...
I thought dreamily. What?!
I blushed a little and withdrew my hand. Hopefully no one saw my blush. Boy, was I wrong.

Aoi's POV
Omaigosh. (Y/n). Just. Blushed. She must definitely like him!! I thought excitedly.

Your POV
"Hi Tenma I'm (y/n)! Nice to meet you!" He nodded a little and smiled timidly.
Awww he looks so cute when he's shy.
Ok. I have had enough. I admit I do like him. Can't believe I fell for a stranger. A stranger!
"Well, ok so hope you guys enjoy the party! Byeee." Aoi dashed off leaving just me and Tenma there.
Umm ok this is awkward.
I was going to walk off when I felt someone grabbing my hand. I froze.

Tenma's POV
After Aoi introduced her, she just ran off. Soooo typical of her.
I thought sarcastically. I saw (y/n) about to walk off when my hand just shot up and grabbed her. For some reason, I didn't want her to leave.

Your POV
I turned around slowly and saw...
Tenma.
"Uhh can I help you with anything?"
"Would you mind going to the front porch with me? I don't exactly want to be alone..."
"Sure! Why not?"
Immediately his face brightened up.
"Cool! Let's go noww~~"
For the second time this night, I got pulled through the crowd and I ended up at the bench swing at the front porch. He sat beside me as I gazed at the stars. "So... why are you here?" I asked him. "Oh, I didn't want to come. Aoi dragged me here. But now your here... I don't mind being here." He smiled me a toothy smile as he moved a few inches closer to me on the swing. I blushed fifty shades of red when he said that.

Tenma's POV
Wait, did I just say that? Wow. Can't believe I'm in love with a stranger. Whaaaat. In love?! Hmm... She probably doesn't like me back anyway.

Your POV
"I got dragged here too... Hehe... And
I'm glad your here too..." I whispered the last part. His ears perked up. Oh no. Did he hear that?? Unknowingly, I blushed the hardest I had ever blushed.
"Your cute when you blush, you know? You should do it more often." He whispered loud enough just for the two of us to hear. I blushed even harder, if that was possible. I looked like an apple right now.
"Look, (y/n), a shooting star!" He pointed at something in the sky. I gasped, "Let's make a wishhh" I clasped my hands together and closed my eyes.

Tenma's POV
"So... What did you wish for?" She asked me with innocent eyes.
So kawaii...
"Tell me yours first!"
"No, you!"
"You!"
"You!!"
"YOU!!... Please?" She looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Ugh, I can't resist those eyes. Fine.. Would you mind if I did something?"
"O-Ok."
I took in a deep breath.
It's now or never.
I pulled her closer to me. I felt her stiffen abit.

Your POV
O. M. G. What is Tenma doing?
"Uhh Tenma what are you-?" I got cut off by a pair of lips crashing into mine. At first I was shocked. But, then I melted into it and kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips moved in sync. It was the best first kiss I could have ever asked for. We broke apart for air.
"That was my wish," he smiled and hugged me.
"I love you (y/n)..."
"I love you too Matsukaze..."
I snuggled into his chest as we looked at the night sky. I smiled.
Best. Party. Ever.

Epilogue
Third Person POV
"Awww look at them. Looks like we didn't even need the plan for them to get together..." Aoi cooed as Sakura took pictures with her camera.
*click* *click* *click*
"Wait till I show these to the rest of the team! Captain has a girlfriendd~~"

-THE ENDD-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK MINNA SO THIS IS THE END OF TENMA X READER!! Hope you enjoyed this :)
Next one will be part 2 for
Ibuki x Reader!
Alright so,
BYEE