Endou x Reader

Author's Note
Hi everyone I'm bck with a request by FrostedAurora ^^ this is an AU. Thank you for your request! *bows* TYSM FOR 3K READS BTW :)) Also can I ask you guys if you prefer long one shots or short one shots? Sometimes I feel that my one shots are too long xD Do comment which one you prefer :) and I'll stick to that from now on :>
Hope you enjoy reading this!

~•~•~•~•~•~

In this world, soulmates exist.
Whether you believe it or not. Everyone has a soulmate. Each person is born with a number on their arm. The number represents the age you will be when you meet your soulmate.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Y/n's POV
I looked at my left arm with the number '14' on it. I had no idea how it got there.

My parents told me I had it since I was born. My friends and family all have it too. It's supposedly the age you will be when you meet your soulmate.

My parent's ones disappeared as soon as they met each other. They told me it would only disappear if you came into contact with your soulmate.

Maybe you accidentally bumped into him, or maybe you accidentally touched hands. It could be anything, as long as you came into contact with each other.

But it wouldn't count if you only looked at each other.

Which makes it kind of hard for me to find mine since I'm not exactly a fan of physical contact.

I mean sure I watch and read all those lovey-dovey stuff couples do and of course I've always imagined about doing them with my soulmate one day. I mean who hasn't?!

But still, I'm pretty sure I won't be keen on touching everyone 'accidentally' just to find out whether he/she's my soulmate. (A/n: You can be a lesbian too ;))

I looked over at the books stacked on my desk. I groaned internally knowing that I would have to read and study them soon.

>>> Timeskip to next morning <<<

I was walking home from school.

All of a sudden, something cold dropped on my head.

"What the...?"

I looked up, seeing a miracle.

Ice cream was falling from the sky!!

There were popsicles, double-scooped ice cream, ice cream dipped in chocolate... Any ice cream imaginable!

I stretch out my hands to grab one when suddenly, I started hearing a loud buzzing sound.

Wha...?

I opened my eyes.

Where did all the ice cream go?

Oh.

Just a dream.

I sat up and slammed my hand down my alarm clock.

"I knew it was too good to be true..."

I muttered as I reluctantly came out of my warm comfy blanket, preparing for the first day of school. Hooray.

>> Timeskip to when you get to school <<