Fubuki x Reader

Author's Note
Hey guys it's me~ So this was requested by Maaheen11 . I'm sorry if this was not what you expected ><
I'm not really good at coming up with scenarios *sweatdrops* Also this was inspired by what happened recently in my life xD Also in this story he's in Raimon Junior High. Anways I hope you will enjoy reading this!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Seeing him, a smile crept onto my face as he started heading towards me.

"Hey (y/n), how's my favourite girl doing?"

I giggled as I pecked his cheek. He responded by wrapping his arms around me. I was still kind of shocked at how he was actually mine now.

"Hey Fubuki, do you remember how we even managed to become friends in the first place?"

We laughed together as the memory started playing in my head.

Flashback

Your POV
Holidays are ending so soon, too soon.

I sigh looking at the pile of homework in front of me.

What have I been doing for the whole holiday? (A/n: holiday refers to winter break)

Flashbacks (a/n: flashbacks inside of a flashback, cool)
First week of holidays
I'll do my homework in the last two weeks, I'm going to enjoy my holidays first!
Second week of holidays
Eh, I still have 3 weeks, I have a ton of time!
Third week of holidays
I'm going overseas with my family, I should be enjoying myself, not doing homework!
.
.
.
Last week of holidays
I have to go out with my friends and shopping with my mom. I'll just finish my homework over the weekends.

End of flashbacks

I groaned. Why did I like to procrastinate so much?

"Alright. Let's do this."

I picked up my pen and placed my phone at one side, preparing for a whole day of homework.

Timeskip to 3 am

I sighed, finally putting my pen down. I looked at the stack of completed homework, feeling extremely satisfied but tired.

I laid back on my chair, my eyes wandering to the digital clock on my table. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the clock again.

I've been doing my homework for this long?!

I threw on my pyjamas and dragged myself to bed.

At least I have Sunday to relax before school on Monday.

Timeskip to Monday morning

I woke up feeling nervous and excited at the same time. I would be a senior this year. (A/n: You're 15 in this story) I tied my hair up in a messy bun and picked up my school bag. I grabbed an energy bar from the kitchen counter before kissing my mom goodbye. I stepped outside, breathing in the fresh air.

Timeskip to when you get to your class

I sat awkwardly at a front seat because my friend wasn't here yet. Almost half of the class were already here, most of them sitting with their friends. There were a few people who were sitting by themselves, like me. (A/n: so the tables are in pairs and there are 4 rows of these in total)