Hakuryuu × Reader

Author's Note
Hey guys! So most of you voted for Hakuryuu so Hakuryuu it is :)
Btw there's going to be some violence and stuff like that. So if you don't like it please don't read this ^^
Also this is not my original idea. I read about it somewhere on Wattpad (I read too many fanfics 😂) so credits to whoever came up with this plot ^~^
♡ -Enjoy- ♡
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV
I winced in pain as I gingerly touched the place where the jagged edges of the broken bottle had hit me. I could see I was bleeding, but I couldn't care less. As long as I didn't die.

How did I even get myself into this...

I would ask myself the same question everyday as I helplessly accepted the pain my father gave me every night.

On days when he wasn't drunk, I would only have bruises and small cuts here and there, nothing too serious.

When he was drunk, I would be left crumpled on the floor like a rag doll as I endured the pain and tried my best not to cry out as he hit me again and again.

Today was one of those nights.

"Is that a tear I see...?"

He sneered as he kicked me on my side. I doubled over as I clutched my stomach, wishing that this would end as quickly as possible. I coughed and noticed blood was on the floor.

"Weak... Just like your mother."
He pulled my hair, forcing me to stand up. He started throttling me as I clawed helplessly at his hands.

"Let... me... go..."

I managed to wheeze out. Just as I was about to pass out, he let go. I dropped to the floor. I gulped in air greedily as I blinked rapidly, trying to keep the tears in. I could see stars as I tried to stop the pounding in my head.

He snickered before going to grab another bottle of beer. I heard his footsteps fading as he walked further away. I took this chance and scrambled up the stairs, desperate to reach my room. I tripped and fell on my face. I sprained my ankle. I limped madly towards my room as I heard footsteps coming from behind me.

I ran in like a maniac and slammed the door shut, locking it. I even pushed furniture like chairs or tables against it to make sure he wouldn't be able to come in.

I could hear banging on the other side of the door as I finally let my tears fall. I sat against a wall as tears continued to roll down my cheeks. I drew my legs up and curled into a tight ball.

Mom, why did you leave me like this..?

>>>Timeskip to next day<<<

I woke up on the cold hard floor as I sat up, rubbing my sore back. I cautiously opened the door as I took a peep to see if my father was still outside. Thankfully I could hear snoring coming from downstairs.

I quickly packed my bag and tied my hair into a ponytail. I took in my features as I looked at the mirror hanging on my bathroom wall. There were dried tear streaks on both my cheeks as I quickly washed them away. I had eye bags under my eyes. There were bruises on my arms, legs and face. As for my sprained ankle, well it got worse.

I decided to wear a long sleeved shirt and jeans to cover up most of my injuries. I decided to just bear with the pain of my sprained ankle and wore socks so that no one could see the obvious swelling on my ankle. I used foundation to cover the bruises on my face. I tried my best and luckily it wasn't that noticeable anymore.