Tsurugi Yuuichi × Reader

Author's Note:
So this was requested by @anime2714 :) Sorry for the long wait btw >< Anyways I hope you will like this!
Enjoy...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y/N's POV
"Hey Okaa-san! I'm here to see you again." She smiled warmly at me as I took out red bean buns from a plastic bag I brought with me. "These are for you. I know they are your favourite." I peeled off the skin and tore a small piece of the bun. I gave it to okaa-san and watched as she chewed and swallowed. "So... do you like it?" I looked at her nervously. "I'll always like the food you bring me y/n." She looked at me lovingly. "You should go home now y/n. You still have homework to do, am I correct?" "Haha... You caught me..." I laughed sheepishly, "All right then, see you tomorrow okaa-san! I love you." I kissed her forehead and hugged her. I walked out of the room, preparing to go home. As I was walking out of the hospital, I saw someone struggling with his wheelchair. I was naturally a helpful person, so I walked up to him. "Do you need help?" He looked up. Hmm he looks like someone... I shrugged it off and pushed his wheelchair towards the hospital entrance. "What's your room number?" "It's 527." He looked up at me. "Thanks for helping me. I really appreciate it." I smiled "It's nothing..heheh." Suddenly, I remembered who looked like him. "Wait... do you know Tsurugi Kyousuke?" He looked surprised. "He's my younger brother... Why ask? Do you know him?" "Actually.. I'm his senior." He nodded understandingly. "I see... How old are you?" "Oh I'm graduating this year." "I'm 18." He said brightly. "Oh?" I raised my eyebrows. He's older than me. Wait. Why would I even care? I shook my head and headed to his room. "By the way, my name's y/n." "I'm Tsurugi Yuuichi." Wait... His room is right next to okaa-san's !!! Maybe I can visit him whenever I visit okaa-san. "So, why are you here y/n?" He asked me as I pushed him into the room. "I just visited my okaa-san! She's going to have an operation." I must have looked abit worried because Yuuichi patted my shoulder. "Hey. She will be fine, alright? Don't worry too much." I sighed. "I hope so." I looked at my watch. "I should be going now. Will it be okay for me to visit you daily?" He immediately brightened up. "Sure!"

Yuuichi's POV
Wait. Why did I sound so happy? Oh well.

No one's POV
Everyday, y/n would visit Yuuichi after visiting her mom. Yuuichi even told her about how he ended up in the hospital. They got along really well. In fact, they got along so well that they.... fell for each other. But neither of them wanted to make the first move.

Y/n's POV
"Hi Yuuichi!" I smiled and waved at him. "Oh, it's you y/n!" He grinned at me. We started talking and didn't notice the figure standing outside the room.

Kyousuke's POV
Eh?! Isn't that y/n-senpai? What's she doing here? Hmmm they seem very close. Could they be..? Maybe.
"Hi Oniisan! Why is y/n here?" Both
y/n and Yuuichi looked surprised to hear my voice. "Hi Tsurugi!" Y/n waved timidly at me. "Hi." I looked at my big brother. I gave him a smirk which said youlikeherdon'tyou. He immediately looked away so that y/n wouldn't see him blushing. I knew it.
"Well.. I should be going." Y/n walked awkwardly towards the door. "Bye Yuuichi! Bye Tsurugi!" After she was out of ear shot, I looked at Yuuichi. "Have you confessed to her yet?" He inmediately stuttered. "What?! Wh-wh-why would I confess? She probably doesn't like me anyway." He sounded really disappointed. "C'mon.. I can tell that both of you have feelings for each other. I can help if you want." Yuuichi looked up. "How?" "Glad you asked." I whispered into his ears and a smile crept onto his lips.

Timeskip to next day during soccer practice

Y/n's POV
"Do you guys have a crush?" Midori asked us. Aoi shook her head. "C'mon Aoi. I know you like Tenma~~" Aoi turned red. "Ok maybe a small crush." She said quietly. "How about you, y/n-senpai?" I didn't hear her as I was thinking about Yuuichi. Should I confess? I doubt he would like me back though. "Y/N-SENPAI!" Midori almost yelled at me. I snapped out of my daze. "Huh? What? Oh. Sorry Midori I wasn't listening." I said sheepishly. She huffed. "Who were you thinking about?" Aoi's question startled me. "I-I-I was thinking about anyone..." I mentally facepalmed. Really? Stuttering? Way to go y/n. "You can tell us... Pls y/n?" They were looking at me with puppy eyes. "Fine fine..." I sighed and lowered my voice to a whisper. "It's Tsurugi's older brother, Yuuichi." Aoi and Midori squealed in delight. The whole team turned towards them with their eyebrows raised. "What are you looking at? Back to practice!" Midori yelled at them. They shrugged and continued with their game. "Are you going to confess?" Aoi asked. "Maybe..."
During practice breaktime
"Y/n can I have my bottle?"
"Sure here you go Tsurugi."
"By the way, I know your secret." He smirked.
I immediately started panicking. "I-I-I don't know wh-what y-your t-t-talking about." I mentally slapped myself. What were you thinking y/n?!
"You should go back to practice." I cut him off before he could say anything else. "Hai, y/n senpai~" However he wouldn't stop smirking at me.
After practice
I should probably go before he- my train of thoughts got cut off by Tsurugi. Shit. "Y/n! Wait! I need to ask you something." I tried my best to look normal although my insides were churning. "You like my nii-san, don't you?" I could feel my face reddening up. I sighed in defeat, "Fine... it's true. He probably doesn't like me back though..." "Why don't you go ask?" "...." "Cmon my nii-san is a really nice guy. He wouldn't reject someone like you." I sighed, deciding to try since it wouldn't hurt to, right?? "Fine I'll go." Tsurugi seemed to be really happy about that.

At Yuuichi's room
"H-hi yuuichi."
"Hey y/n. Please come in." I heard his soft voice say. I shyly walked in.

Yuuichi's POV
How come she's so shy? Oh... right.

Flashback to this morning
"Hey nii-san! Do you remember the plan?" I fiddled with my fingers nervously. "Of course I do. But... what if she denies it?" I started chewing my nails, another bad habit that I had. "You've got to trust me. I know y/n likes you, okay?" I sighed. "Alright."

Flashback over~
"Eh... Yuuichi?"
I looked up at y/n.
"What is it?"
There was doubt in her eyes however it was quickly replaced by determination.

Y/n's POV
Should I do it? Yes. I have to.
"I-I have something to tell you." Yuuichi's heart skipped a beat.

Yuuichi's POV
Well, it's now or never.
"I have a feeling I already know what you're going to say." Y/n's face turned slightly pink. "Should have known that Tsurugi would tell him..." She mumbled under her breath. However, I heard her. Huh. So it is true.
Without thinking, I pulled y/n closer to me.
Y/n's POV
"Wh-what are you doing yu-" I was cut off by soft lips on mine. I was shocked. However I quickly recovered and kissed him back. Our lips were moving in sync until-
*coughing sounds*
Both Yuuichi and i abruptly broke the kiss and looked at the door. "Tsurugi Kyousuke were you spying on us?!" Yuuichi's face was red from embarrasment and also probably the... kiss. "I told you it would work." Tsurugi winked at Yuuichi before walking away.
We looked at each other and looked away blushing. "So... I guess we're together now huh." I said softly.
"Yeah..." Yuuichi looked at me lovingly. "Why are looking at me like that." I was blushing madly right now.
"It's just... I-I love you y/n. And I just want you to know... I'll do anything for you." He looked away, he himself turning red. "I love you too..." I hugged him and rested on his chest. He hugged me back tightly, wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer. I'm the luckiest person ever. Yuuichi thought as he smiled happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note
So... How was it?? xD
I hope you liked it... Sorry if it sucked :p
By the way, do vote comment and give me a follow :) By the way requests are still open ^_^
Byeee see you next time ^~^