5

Madison pov

I woke up and walked downstairs. When I saw the boys sitting In the living room listening to some guy.he probably going to take me back! Then I went back to my room. I crawled under my bed and grabbed my razor.  I carved bad on my thigh.I heard footsteps come up the steps. So,I put the razor behind me and roll down my pajamas pants.

"Maddie?"asked prodigy. Then he check the closet and bathroom. Then he look under my bed.

"Maddie, why you under the bed for?"asked prodigy while grabbing me from under the bed.then he carry me downstairs to living room.

"You woke up maddie?"asked prince.

"No she was up."said prodigy. Then he put me down.then I walked prince and put me on his lap.I started messing with his hair.

"Aye,I just fixed." Said prince. Then ray and Roc started chuckled.

"Go pull ray hair. "Whisper prince. I nodded. Then I climb out his lap and walked ray.then he pick me up.then I pull on His braid.

"Ow Maddie.that hurts. "Said ray.then I pointed to prince.

"Really mads,you going rat me out already?" Said prince.then I nodded my head.

"Prince, you already had two strikes against you. First one you put pink dye in my conditioner.and you made Maddie pull my hair."said ray.

"You can't prove that I put dye in your conditioner." Said prince.

"Roc and prodigy did he do it?"asked ray.

"I am not in."said Roc.

"What was that Maddie? "Say prodigy. What?I didn't say anything.I am confused.

"You want to go to kitchen.let go. "Said prodigy while carrying me to the kitchen.

"Prodigy, you can't take away a another witness! "Yelled ray from the living room.

"Just did."said prodigy. Then I started giggling. Then prodigy gave a glass of white milk.eww!white milk have no taste. Then I push the glass away and struck my tongue out.

"You not a white milk fan.I see.how about chocolate milk?"asked prodigy. Then I nodded my head. Then Roc walk in.

"Prodigy, we have to be in the studio in 30 mins.let go." Said Roc.then prodigy and Roc ran out the kitchen. Why they in a hurry for?then I drank my chocolate milk and walk out the kitchen. I climbed up the stairs to see the guy getting ready. So,I went to the first room I saw.it was Roc room.I climbed on the bed and watch him look for something.then prodigy walk in.

"Roc, have you seen Maddie? "Asked prodigy.then I try to climb down from bed but I fell down on my butt.man that hurt.then I notice Roc and prodigy looking at me.

"You okay?"asked Roc. Then I nodded.

"Good.now,time for you to get dress."said prodigy while holding my hand while walk to my room.wait!he can't help me get dress or he would see what I did to my thigh.!then I started to throw a tatum.I tired to run away. Then prodigy look at me confused. So,he let grip of my hand and I took off running. I ran to someone room.then I notice prince look at me.then I ran under the bed.then I heard footsteps.