17

Ray pov

Maddie screamed in her sleep. I woke her up.she was crying.

"Calm down Maddie it was bad dream."then I rub her back until her fell asleep. I walk to the kitchen and I see all the guys.

"Why y'all up for?"

"The same reason you are up."said Roc.

"Maddie is getting worst by day."said prince.

"Yea."

"I have an idea but it is pretty extreme." Said prodigy.

"What is the idea?"asked Roc.

Madison pov

I have to running or he will catch me!then the trees started to burn. Malik walk to me.

"Revenge is best dish serve cold!"said  malik. Then he threw me in the fire.I screamed.

"Maddie!Maddie!maddie!!"then I woke up in my bed to see the guys looking at me.then I ran to prodigy.he calm me down.

"Mads,can you get dress and come downstairs?" Asked ray.then I nodded.prodigy put me down and left with the guys out my room.then I got dress and walk downstairs to see a funny dress lady. So,I ran behind Roc legs.

"And this Madison." Say Roc.

"Auntie,can you please work your magic?"asked prodigy.

"I can try."said the lady. Then the lady made us follow her to the dining room.

"Sit down Madison.I am Madame Lamb." Then I sat down while the guys stood around me.

"Hand me your hand."Said Mrs lamb.I give her my hand.she rub my hand in flour.

Whip
Sexy walk
Drop
Hit the Folks
Hit the quan
Nae nae. chanted ms.lamb.then I saw malik in the corner of the room.

"Did you see him?"asked prince.

"Yea."

"Good."Said ms.lamb.then she blew the flour in my face. I rubbed my eyes.

"Do you see him now? "Asked ms.lamb.

"No."

"Well my job is done. "Said ms.lamb and she disappear.