6

Roc pov

I woke up the boys.I walk downstairs to kitchen. I notice everyone ready but we missing Maddie.

"Where Maddie?"

"In her skin."said ray

"Not here."said prince.

"Thank you smartass."

"Technically it is smartasses."said prodigy.

"Whatever."

"And Maddie in her room."said prodigy.

"Thank you. At least someone gave a smart answer."then I went to Maddie room.I walk to her bed.I took the blanket off her.then she roll over and buried her head in a pillow.then I notice she had her pajamas pants roll up on her left leg and it have writing .it says brat.no, she can't be.I know she not. Then I ran downstairs to the kitchen.

"Woah.woah. where the fire?"asked ray.

"I think Maddie is cutting herself."

"What?!"yelled prince.

"How do you know it is not marker?" Asked prodigy.

"You can see for yourself. It is on her leg."then they went to her room.then we was in hallway.

"Tolled ya."

"What we going do?"asked prince.

"We can talk to her?" Said prodigy.

"Well,you can do it prodigy.since it is your idea."

"What? No.last she threw a Tatum and ran away from me."said prodigy.then we look at ray.

"No.no.no.I am not doing it." Said ray.

Madison pov

I felt cold and try pull blanket over my head.I notice it not there. Then I saw forgot to roll down my pants leg before bed. Then I rolled it down and slowly walk downstairs.

"No.no.no.I am not doing it. "Said ray.

"We need a other approach. "Said prodigy.

"We need think to think."said ray.

"Yeah but if she don't cuts again?"asked Roc.oh man they know. They will send me back.I can't go back.

~flashback~

The triples b's walked in my room.

"Hey mutey "said Becky. Then I noticed Beatrice had something behind her back.so,I started to run but me being clumsy I fell.then Becky and Betty held me down.

"I heard from a birdie that you like to cut yourself. "Said Beatrice.then she pulled out a plastic knife.'that wouldn't hurt me dumby'

"Oops,wrong knife."said Beatrice. Then she pulled out a pocket knife.'now that will hurt me'

"Don't worry mutey it was be over quick."then she started making cuts all around my arms.

~end flashback~

Then I ran to the backyard and sat behind a tree because I wouldn't able to make it to the front yard with my short legs.

"Maddie? "Asked ray.then I started running when I reached the pool.wait,they have a pool.cool!

"Maddie, careful." Said ray. Then he step forward and step back. I slip on a leave and fell in.why I am clumsy!then I try to swim. Key word try!then I all I heard was sounds and the last I saw was someone grabbing me.