8

Madison pov(next day)

I woke up on the floor. I try to sit up and hit my head on something above me. I crawled from under it.it was my bed.how I ended under my bed?then I rubbed my forehead. It still hurts. I walk across the hall to Roc room. I walk in to hear Roc mumbled something. I walk to his bed.I screamed loud. Roc jumped out the bed to the floor. Then I try not to laugh.I heard feet running. It was prodigy.

"Dude,which nightmare was it is this time!"Asked prodigy while rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"It wasn't me."said Roc while dusting himself off.

"Who was it?"asked prodigy.then I ran to prince room. I ran up to his face and scream loud.then prince sat up fast.

"What the hell!???!!"yelling prince. Then prodigy and Roc ran in.t I ran to ray room.I ran up to him and scream loud. Ray jump up and landed on the floor. Then the guys ran in.

"What was that!"yelled ray.

"Where Maddie!?" Asked prodigy. Then they ran to my room. I ran to the under the bed.

"Maddie! "Yelled Roc.then he checked under the bed.oh snap!

"I found her!"yelled Roc.then the guys ran in.

"Maddie, come out." Said prince. Then I shook my head.

"Madison Evelyn! "Said prince. Then I came out.

"You need a time out. "Said prodigy. Then ray carry me downstairs to the living room. He put me in a corner.

Prince pov

After ray put her in time out. He walk with us.

"What is up with Maddie?"asked Roc.

"I don't know. "

"She fine until she almost drowned."said prodigy.

"Yeah but why she were outside?" Asked ray.

"Maybe she wanted fresh air?"

"No, she was afraid of something when I saw her outside."said ray.

"Wait,that was the same day we found out about her cuts."said prodigy.