13

That night(midnight)
Ray pov

I woke up and walk to the kitchen for a glass of water.when I heard a voice.

"I am brat!I am bad!I am worthless!"said the voice.then I walk in the kitchen to see Maddie while a big knife in her hands.

"Maddie!" Then I took the knife out her hands.

"Maddie, we don't play with knives."Then she put her arms behind her back when I sayed That.

"Maddie, did you cut your arms?"then she shook her head.

"Madison."then she show me her arms.then I carry her to the bathroom.I place her on the counter.

"Maddie,you can't cut yourself."

"Yee-s I ccc-ann."whispered Maddie.

"Why you think you can?"I asked while clean her cuts.

"Myy-y brother says iiii am bad a-n-nd a brat.so,iii should dddie.heee cut mmme first.so, why i cca-n't cut myself? "Whispers Maddie. I froze.her brother cut her.

"It is dangerous to cut yourself."

"Ii dddon't c-care.I wwwant to ddiee!"yelled Maddie. Then she jump off the counter. I caught her before she hit the floor.

"Maddie, you can kill yourself. "Then I place her the counter again.

"Wwwhy not?"whispers Madison.

"Because me and the guys will miss you too much."

"Why yyyaa'll w-will miss mmee?"whispered Maddie.

"Because we love you."

"You love me?'asked Maddie while starring in my eyes. This the first she ever look in my eyes.

"Yes I do.we all."

"B-but the voices inn my head sayed no onnne will love mme."

"Don't listen to those voices."

"I will t-try."then I carry her back to bed.

"Night."