26.

Maddie pov

I woke up and reach for my phone.it wasn't there!oh yeah i am punished. Then i walk my bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror. My hair was mess. My skin is pale.i have bags under my eyes. I look too skinny.how do the guys love me?i am ugly fat vampire looking girl?why they even adopt me? Then i walk to the living room and lay out on the couch. I knew if i stay in my room. I would do suicide. I am suicidal? Nahh.i just a girl who cut herself. Yeah! Yeah!that what i am!

"Morning mads."said prodigy.

"I am suicidal?"

"No.why would you think that?"asked prodigy.

"Because... Um..just question. "Then prodigy look disappointed.

"Oh.well i will be in kitchen." Said prodigy. Then he left and walk to the window. I look in the clouds. They looked like my phone and a knife.then they changed into the word "cut".cut.cut.cut.cut Cut.cut it cut.cut it!cut it !cut it!CUT!CUT!CUT!then i ran to prodigy. I hugged him tightly.he patted my back.

"Mads,you okay?"asked prodigy.

"Yeah.just hold me."then he hug me back.after 5 mins prodigy stop hugging me.

"Sorry, mads but i am hungry. "Said prodigy. I sighed and let go of him.he started making some food.then i went upstairs and check to see who is up. I walk in ray room.

"Morning maddie." Said ray.

"I want to cuddle."

"Um...sure."then i lay next to him.he wrap his arms around me.after 5 mins interrupted the silence.

"You want to tell me why you quiet today?" Asked ray.

"I am suicidal?"

"No.no.no. you are not."said ray.

"What am i?"

"You are Madison. You are beautiful, talente-"

"I don't have talent."

"Ssh.you ruining the moment." Said ray.

"Sorry."

"now,you are perfec-"

"I am not perfect.nobody is."

"You making is hard to compliment you." Said ray.

"Sorry."

"So,are going to tell me why you think you are suicidal?"asked ray.

"Fine.but you have promise not tell anyone."

"Okay.i promise. "Said ray.

"Because i cut."

"But you stop. Right"?asked ray.then i sat up.

"About that."

"Maddie, you did stop right??"asked ray.he sat up quickly.

"Umm.maybe."

"Maddie, did you take your pills today? "Asked ray.

"No."

"That why." Said ray.

"I am not taking that pill anymore."

"Maddie. "Said ray.then i ran out the room and into prince.

"You okay?"asked prince. Then i ran out the house and i kept running until my leg ached. I just collapse to the ground in tears.nobody understands me!

Ray pov

"Maddie."then she ran out my room. I ran after her with prince and prodigy behind me.then maddie collapse to the ground.i stop running.

"We seriously need to get her some help."whispered Prince.

"We try that."

"Well..."whispered prodigy.

"No.no.no!we not doing that. "Then maddie turn around to see us and try to back away.

"How about now ray?"asked prince. Then i sigh.