7

Maddie POV

I woke up coughing up water.

"Guys,she up.say prodigy. "Then all sudden everyone crowded me.

"She looks pale but she okay." Said a guy with white gloves.

"We know that. Tell us something we don't know. "Said Roc.

"Well,she will get hyperthemal and get a cold if she stay in her wet clothes for too long." Said the guy.

"Thanks doc."said ray while walk out the room.

"Well,let get you change. "Said prince while helping me up. Then I ran to the hills. I ended up in the dining under the table.

"Maddie!"said prodigy. Then I saw his feet walk in dining room. Then I notice left a water trail. Stupid!

"Maddie?" Said prodigy. Then he grabbed me from under the table. He started walking to my room. he put me in a play pen.wait, when I got a play pen?then he pick out some clothes.I started throwing a fit while he is walking to me.

"Madison, I know you cut yourself." Said prodigy. How? I thought- stupid! I forgot to cover my leg this morning.then I froze while he change my clothes. Will he tell the guys?then he carry me downstairs. I carry for ray.he gladly accept me.then we went to the mall.the guys sat down while I sat in ray's lap at a table. There is a very long line of people waiting. (They are at a CD signing).

~30 mins later~

They still signing CD's while I am playing on Ray phone. Then another lady walk up smiling until she saw me and got angry.

"RAY!WHO IS THIS BITCH!I THOUGHT WE ARE SOULMATES!"yelled the lady.then the lady threw the CD at my head while the security grabbed the lady.

"THAT LITTLE MOTHER FUCKER BITCH WILL DIE!THAN YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME!"yelled lady while getting carried away from us.

"Maddie!maddie!mads!"said the guys. Then I look at them.

"Maddie, you okay?"asked ray while carrying me out the mall.then I nodded.

"I knew this wasn't a good idea!but nobody listens to prodigy!"Said prodigy.

"Shut up prodigy." Said Roc.

"No,because I am right.say prodigy." Then we hopped in the car.