29.

Maddie pov

"Madison,you ready?"asked they nurse. I look at the guys and back at the nurse.

"Yes."

"Good luck mads."said prodigy.then me and the nurse walked to a white room.

"I will show images on the wall and please tell me what you see."said nurse.then a picture appeared on screen.

"What is it?"asked nurse.

"A rose in a garden."then another picture showed up.

"A bear hugging a tree."

"Umm...okay. "Said nurse. Then a different picture showed.

"It is a couple kissing."

"Test 1 completed.follow me."said nurse. I followed her to a room with a table.

"Sit."said nurse. I sat down.she place a helmet on my head.all of sudden I was in a room with my father.

"What do you want?"

"Nothing. "Said dad with a smile. Then I place in a different room with malik.

"Hey malik!"

"Hey maddie. "Said malik with a proud smile.then I place in another place with jade!

"Jade!!!"

"Hey maddie."said jade.

"I missed you!you won't believe what I been through in these last couple of years."

"Maybe one day you will tell but today is not that day."said jade.

"What!??"

"Bye maddie."said jade.then I open my eyes to see the nurse writing something down.

"Test 2 completed. Follow me."said nurse. I followed her to her office.

"Answer my questions and you last test is done."said nurse.

"Okay."

"Was you abused by your biological parents?"asked nurse

"By my dad and brother."

"Did you self harm?"asked nurse

"Sadly yes."

"Why?"asked nurse

"Because I was depressed."

"Okay.test 3 completed. I will have your result in a two hours.if you like you can wait in the lobby."said nurse.then I left her office.

"How did it go?"asked ray.

"What did the nurse say?"asked prodigy.

"Are you okay?"asked prince.

"What is the result?"asked roc.

"It went good.I am okay.the nurse says the results will be in by one or two hours.I am going to the main lobby and going to Starbucks."

"Okay."said ray.then I walked down to lobby. I found the Starbucks.yes!I knew this hospital had one!I can't wait to taste my latte with a lot of cre-then I bumped into someone and almost fell when a the person caught me.

"Thanks."

"Welcome. I am Jake."

"Madison.people calls me maddie."

"Well,maddie where are you going without look?"asked Jake.

"To Starbucks."

"Me too.want to join?"asked Jake.

"Sure.why not?"

Roc pov

"I am down to lobby if y'all need me."

"Okay."said prodigy. Then I went to the lobby.I saw Starbucks cafe. I walked and ordered a coffee.I was about to leave when I saw maddie with a guy!oh man the fellas are not going to like this.then I walked to the office.

"We got the results! "Said ray.

"What is it?"

"She passed with flying colors."said prince.

"She will be so happy."

"But y'all won't."

"Why not?"asked prodigy.

"Because I saw maddie and a guy in a Starbucks."

"This not good. "Said ray.