11

Maddie pov

Malik finally went away when the sun came up.then I close my eyes.

"Maddie! Time to wake up."said prodigy. Then I pull the blanket over my head. More sleep!then prodigy pick me up and carry me downstairs. He place me in my high chair. I fell asleep on the table.

"Morning! Mads."said ray.why he is so loud?!then I tuned him out and went to sleep.

"Maddie, you can't sleep. You need to eat. "Said prodigy while tapping my arm.

"Morning! People of the world!"said prince. Why he so happy!?

"Maddie, no sleeping." Said prodigy.

"Someone didn't go to sleep last night." Said prince.

"Sorry Maddie but you still have to eat."said prodigy.then I shook my head and my eyes slowly close.

"Maddie."said prodigy. Then he made me stand up.then I lay on the floor.

"Maddie,you have wake up.we a lot of things to do today."said Roc while sitting next to me on the floor.i stay on the floor until prince pick me up off the floor. He carry me to my room.he change my clothes while I was sleep.then I woke up in office.

"Ms.Madison?" Asked a lady walking to me.

"She here."said ray while carry into room.he put me on a couch while the boys was across from me.

"Hello,Madison. I am miss amber."said amber. Then I just at the boys with a confused look.

"Maddie,can you say hello?"asked prince.then I waved.

"Can you tell me what you hate the most? "Asked ms amber.then I shook my head and climbed down the couch. I walk ray.I want him to pick me up.

"Sorry mads,but you have to go back to your seat. "Said ray.then I went back to my seat.

"We off to a good start when I need you guys to step out the room for some minutes. So,I can talk to Madison." Said ms amber.then the guys walk out the room.ms amber smile grew.this can't be good.

__________________________
A/n

(03/03/16)Today is my birthday!!!👑🎁🎂🎀

And Thxs for reading!I will update soon.