Chapter 9

Areum and Kai. 

"Hello? Earth to Aubrey—"

       Areum. Areum? Why does that name sound familiar now that I—wait a minute, it couldn't be. Areum. As in Areum Sung? That's his crush?

       "You're kidding, right?"

       "I wish," Scarlett grumbled. "He's been crushing on her for years, and I'm sick and tired of hearing that bitch's name."

       "This is Areum Sung we're talking about, right?" Because the Areum Sung I know wasn't a bitch. She's actually decent compared to the other students at Elite University.

       "Yes. Who else could it be?"

       "I don't know. That's why I'm asking," I said, rolling my eyes. "Now care to tell me why you're stalking Aaiden's crush?"

       "Because, I need to prove to him that she's a fucking fake."

       I sighed, closing my eyes. "Again, are we talking about the same girl here?"

       "Not unless she has another twin with the same name I don't know about . . . then yes we're talking about the same girl."

       I shook my head, and took a seat at the edge of my bed. "You do know she's nothing but nice right?"

       "Aubrey, she's anything but nice," she spat. "I mean, have you seen the way she dresses?"

        "So she dresses a bit more edgier than most girls, that doesn't mean she's a bitch, Scar."

        If anything, I applaud her for dressing the way she does. Most of the girls here were born and raised to be delicate little angels—and trust me when I say this, their clothing choices were very classy and conservative. And yet, most of them still acted like sluts.

        "Bree. She's literally known as the Ice Princess among the sorority girls."

        "No offense," I said, swiping a piece of a hair behind my ear, "but most of the sorority girls at Elite are bitches themselves."

        She laughed as I heard a set of voices in the background. "Can't argue with you there."

        "Exactly. So, you can't judge her solely based on what you heard," I told her, thinking about Aaiden and the way I judged him.

        "It's not just that Bree. She's—" My brows furrowed when she paused. I was about to ask what's wrong when she continued, "Shit. Dennis and Ryann just walked in. What are they doing here at Eliot's?"

        I stood up from my bed. "You're at Eliot's now?"

        "Yes. And let me tell you, I can't stand the sight of Areum and Kai—"