Chapter Seven (the juicy stuff )

just as the song built up, chris placed his arms on top of mine and we both stared at each other's lips.

he did his lip bite again, without realising, and i fell in love with him a little bit more at that moment.

-

my eyes closed as i leant in for the kiss and, to my surprise, he matched my lips.

his lips were so soft, it was beautiful. he was beautiful.

my lips explored his, and i felt his cold lip ring, creating shivers through my mouth as the coldness counteracted the warmth of his mouth.

-

his hands moved, one to the bottom of my neck and the other to support my back as he leant in further and deeper into the kiss.

this moment was so perfect. i'd saved up my first kiss for this moment and it was totally worth it. i don't know if he'd kissed anyone before, but i'm assuming he had because he was such a pro.

-

i parted our lips for just a second, "i love you," i told him, as our lips reunited again.

"i love you more," he replied, and after he said that, i instantly got butterflies which were so strong that i smiled, harder than i ever had before.

i thought chris was perfect already, but until this moment, i never realised just how perfect he actually was.

-

i stepped away, breathless. i peered around and saw hundreds of beaming eyes, staring at us, and heard even more cheers and 'WHOOP's, filled with joy.

when i looked back at chris, he had only just opened his eyes and was still staring at me.

he gave me the longest hug as my leg popped up for a split second.

we walked out, hand in hand, the sides of our mouths touching each ear with happiness.

every time i looked at chris throughout whole way home, he gave his contagious smile to me as we sat in comfortable silence. i thanked him for the night and left for my bedroom.

-

today had been the best day of my life. i loved him. i loved Chris. it really was an amazing day.